Chapter 5: Flights

********3 years passed********

JORDYN'S POV-

The bright sun woke me up. I stared out the glass window of the apartment complex I was sharing with my sister. It's been about 3 years and I'm already a model, and Vine and YouTube famous. Everything changed after a while but living life alone turned out to be very boring. Lauren was watching Teen Wolf on the couch.
"I'm going out to eat" I told her.
"Alright be back before 2" she replied.
And with that, I drove off to Forever Yogurt just because I was in a yogurt mood.
I parked my car then went in. Like always, I would buy Cake Batter with gummy worms, white chocolate chips, and sprinkles. I took my seat, scrolled through Instagram, Twitter, Vine, and pretty much every single social media I had. All of a sudden, I got a phone call from an unknown number.
J=Jordyn U=Unknown Number
J: Hello?
U: Hello this Bart
J: Uhm hello. How did you get my number?
U: Your model agent
J: Ohh okay. What's your purpose of calling me?
U: Yeah umm I just wanted to invite you to become part of Magcon
J: Yes of course! What is Magcon though?
U: It's a meet and greet convention where kids can meet there favorite social media stars and the stars entertain the audience
J: Ohh that's really cool. When is the flight exactly?
U: Tomorrow in the morning. Don't worry because I already booked your flight to Miami.
J: Okay thanks Bart. I guess I'll see you and the others tomorrow.
U: No, thank you for being a part of the group. I'll see you later bye
J: Bye
After the call, I finished the last bites of my frozen yogurt and headed home. I told my sister about the news. She was happy for me. Then, I ran to my room and packed all my clothes. 8 crop tops, 5 high wasted shorts, 2 jeans, 3 sweatpants, 2 pj shirts, 1 hoodie, 3 sneakers and 2 pairs of heels. I couldn't believe it fit all in one suitcase. I then packed my carry on stuff. Headphones, gummy worms, gatorade, magazines, and makeup. It took 3 hours to pack and I was exhausted. The next thing I knew, I dozed off.
BEEP BEEP BEEP
I woke up to the same stupid alarm clock. I need to get ready for the plane. I put on just mascara and BB cream. There was no purpose into being pretty while being in the plane for hours. I ate some berries with Greek yogurt and left. I'm so excited to be part of Magcon. I wonder who I'll meet.

A/N sorry for the short chapter guys I promise the future chapters will be longer. Anyways, what do you think about the last sentence in the story? What do you think it means?