Chapter 9: Magcon Day

Taylor's POV:

I woke up to see Jordyn next to me. God, she was so beautiful. She looked so peaceful so I decided not to wake her up. I got up quietly and started to get dressed. Then I woke up Jordyn.

Jordyn's POV:

I woke up to Taylor trying to wake me. Then I looked at the time. Sh*t it was 7:30! Magcon starts at 8:00. Since I usually take an hour to get ready, I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I wore a white baby doll dress with a floral kimono. For my hair, I left my natural curls and put on a flower crown and I just wore white high-top converse. When I looked in the mirror, I turned around to see that Mahogany was already ready and Taylor sitting on the bed with his phone. We all walked out and the boys were already down the hall to the elevator. When we all got down, we went to the back of the banquet room where we got ready for Magcon. I was nervous considering the fact that this was my first Magcon. Okay, we got ourselves on stage and everybody did their thing. Jack & Jack sang "Flights", Jacob and Shawn did a duet, I sang, and pretty much everybody was partying and doing crazy dares. It was really fun. Next up was the panel. Everybody took their seats and Nash was asked the first question.
"Nash, what's Skylynn's favorite animal?" a pretty girl asked.
"Horses. She keeps a ton of them in her room" he said while laughing.
Next was Cameron. He picked a girl that wore too much makeup.
"Cameron, do you like this slut joining Magcon?" she said while pointing at me.
I looked down while some of the fans laughed. I admit that I was shedding a few tears but I couldn't help it. Then, Cameron suddenly spoke up and stood from his seat.
"First of all she isn't a slut. Nobody is a slut here. You can't just come here and disrespect Jordyn like that. She deserves to be treated nicely because she has been through a lot that many of you don't understand. If you were real fans, you wouldn't say that because the best fans have the ones with a good heart. Second of all, yes. I do like Jordyn joining Magcon. She's beautiful, kind, and everything I wanted in a girl. Not many girls have what she have and I love it when she's herself. Her adorable laugh can always make my day and now that's she's here, I feel complete." He said while he took my hand and we were the only ones standing in the panel. I was shocked. I couldn't believe he said that about me. It made me smile. He lifted my chin and the next thing I knew, our lips met. I didn't feel anything during the kiss. No fireworks either butterflies like the one I had with Taylor. Our lips parted away gently and everybody in the audience looked shocked. Many of them awed and filmed us. Also, I couldn't find Taylor in the panel. He must've left. I left to find him while the others continued with the meet and greet. I searched everywhere besides the room. I walked in to see a crying Taylor huddling in the corner. I ran up to him and hugged him. He kept crying.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Everything." He said while sobbing.
"What do you mean?" I replied.
"You like him, don't you?" He said. He looked up.
I looked down.
"I knew it. Jordyn, I love you but I guess you don't feel the same back. I've loved you forever. To when we first met, during the bullying, when you left, even when you were gone. I loved you." He said.
I couldn't speak for a moment.
"Taylor, I love you too." I said because I meant it.
He just looked at me. Then, a smile appeared on his face. He then lifted me up and spun me around. I laughed while he smiled. He put me down and he kissed me. The fireworks came back. It was bigger than the last kiss we've had. After the kiss, I told him I'd be right back because I left my phone by the panel. When I walked out the door, I heard Cameron talking to the other guys.

CAMERON'S POV:

"Ha, I kissed Jordyn first and now I get to keep her. You guys can't flirt with her anymore." I said.
"Dude, the bet is off" Nash said angrily.
"Nope. I kissed her, I win." I said.
The boys were silent and was looking at something behind me. I turned around to see it was Jordyn. Oh sh*t.
"What? You kissed me for some bet to see who would be with me? I thought you meant all those words that you said Cameron. You used me and I fell for it. What am I? Some game to you? Well I'm not some f*cking toy that you can just play whenever you want with. I hate you Cameron and I'll never forgive you and that goes for all of you." she said while crying.

JORDYN'S POV:

Cameron stood there with a blank face and teary eyes. With that, I left wiping my tears and went down the elevator. I walked out to the banquet room and grabbed my phone. Then, I sat on the stage while crying. I couldn't believe I was being played. I thought he actually liked me. I didn't like him but I thought we were on the verge to becoming really good friends again but somehow I knew it wouldn't change. I cried even more until there was a tap on my shoulder.

(A/N who tapped her shoulder? hey guys! I can't believe I got over a hundred reads! Please keep reading my stories and maybe vote for me? Anywho, do you ship Taylor and Jordyn or Cameron and Jordyn? Do you think she will start forgiving him click* or nah?)