Chapter 2: What's Your Instagram?

The 2 girls talked every practice, it became a frequent thing for them to talk. One day Paige even asked to drive the girl to her apartment, even though she lived off campus.

"Paige, it's fine, I'll just call a cab"

"No, it's dangerous. And seriously, I could drive you, no problem at all and it's free" Paige tried to convince her.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

Paige opened the car door to the passenger seat and let the other in. She then closed it and got into her own seat. Paige handed Rory the aux and told her to play whatever she felt like playing. The brunette played her favorite playlist, "HOT GIRL MUSIC part 1". Paige took the moment to look at Aurora and memorise her features and turn away before she got caught. While the song "Six Feet Under" by The Weeknd played in the car speakers, Bueckers took the chance to ask the girl for her instagram finally.

"Hey Rory?"

"Yes?"

"What's your instagram?"

"Oh, can I just add it to your phone?"

"Sure, here" Paige handed her unlocked phone to the Cameron.

As she typed in her @, Paige drove into the girl's apartment building which Rory had put on the GPS for her. Paige walked out of the car and opened Rory's door, she walked with the girl to her apartment door. The brunette thanked her, gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked into the apartment leaving a flushed Paige standing in the hallway. Paige walked back to her car with a smile on her face. That smile didn't leave the whole drive back to her dorm.

That night Paige looked over, not stalked because that's creepy, Rory's instagram. All was going well until she accidentally liked Aurora's picture from August 2020. She clicked the heart icon hoping the other girl wouldn't be notified, but it was too late.

Rory was doing her homework when she heard her phone ping with a notification. When she checked it, besides one notification that said "Paige Bueckers has followed you on Instagram" she had another. "Paige bueckers has liked your post". Her cheeks got pink until she opened the notification and saw the post had been from 2020. That's when her cheeks got redder than a tomato. Feeling bold she decided to do the same, she looked at Paige's instagram for half an hour before "accidentaly" liking a post from August 2020 (just to tease the blonde).

They both went to sleep with butterflies swarming their stomachs.

Author's Note:

How are ya'll liking the plot so far? Once again, ignore grammar mistakes :) <3