Chapter 10: Fearless

As soon as they reached their date location, an Italian restaurant, Paige opened the door and held Rory's hand, helping her up. They walked into the dimly lit, romantic, small restaurant. They sat down in the almost empty restaurant and talked while waiting for the waiter.

"I really like you Rory"

"I really like you too, Paigey"

"I promise I would never break your heart"

"I promise I believe you" They shared a shy smile as the waiter got to their table.

"Hello, I'm Lauren and I'll be your server today. What can I get started for you guys?"

"Hi, I would like the fettuccine alfredo with shrimp," Paige stated, and since Rory had never been she ordered the same.

"And for drinks?"

"I'll get a water," Paige spoke

"Same"

They ate and spoke about everything under the sun and moon. They now knew more about each other than they thought to be humanly possible. As soon as they left the restaurant it started pouring. Rory stuck out a hand to the blonde who looked at her puzzled.

"Let's dance" Rory stated

"Here?" Rory dragged her and started waltzing. There was no music but it was not awkward.

And you know I wanna ask you to dance right there, in the middle of the parking lot

Paige took the lead, dipping down the girl in front of her who happily and trustingly let her.

You take my hand and drag me head first, fearless.

Rory figured out Paige wasn't very good at dancing so now they jumped around in the rain laughing. Eventually the girls got tired and got in the car, soaking wet. Paige held onto Rory's hand on the brunette's thighs as she drove one handedly (making Rory insanely turned on for no apparent reason).

"I had a good time today, thank you." Rory broke the comfortable silence.

"So does that mean there's a next one?"

"Yes Paige, it does" Rory laughed

Soon the lovers approached Rory's apartment. Aurora thanked Paige again before getting into her home. Paige and A both had their hearts racing in their chests and their cheeks flushed. Rory soon facetimed her dad to let him know how it went. Paige did the same, telling Bob and her little brother Drew everything about the girl she liked so much.

Author's Note:

Creative block but hopefully still decent. Thank you guys for reading and don't forget to vote <3. P1 is done :)