𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤. Kyra honestly quite liked it very much, how busy it was on a daily basis with people surrounding her. At least it wasn't boring here. There was always something going on, and it surely wasn't uncommon for a couple of drunks to get into a fight in the alleyway right in front of their apartment complex. Sam and Kyra would always get bags of popcorn, predicting who would win the fight. They also recorded them too so they could reflect back on them in the future. Who knows, you might actually learn something valuable from these someday?

The two women had found a job here fairly quickly, Kyra worked at a huge mall whilst Sam worked at a gym. She worked out a lot, even growing more lean and muscular during the time they'd spent together. It kind of turned Kyra on, not that she was planning on telling Sam that anytime soon. She'd tried lifting weights too, but it never sparked her interest. Kyra preferred not to be all sweaty and sore. Sam on the other hand couldn't care less. Another thing the blonde haired woman grew to respect about her.

Their living room was practically full of weights, DVDs, and food. They were both very bad at opening a bag of chips forsay, and then just leaving it open without putting them away. Then the ants would invade the bag, pissing them off. One time, people were fighting as per usual, so Sam took the ant infested chip bag, hurling it down at the crazy men. It'd been 11 o'clock at night when that happened, you really can't fault them for being slightly annoyed.

They also did a binge marathon watching Game of Thrones, which unfortunately they had finished. As she'd predicted, Sam had enjoyed it very much, claiming her favorite character had to have been Robb Stark. She kept emphasizing on how he deserved so much better than what he'd got. To say the least, Sam was not happy after watching The Red Wedding. The two adults held each other as they'd stared at the outro with blank, perplexed facial expressions. Like everyone else, they weren't the biggest fans of season eight, Sam even fell asleep during one of the episodes simply because they were way too long. Kyra couldn't fault her for that. As predicted, she also enjoyed Shameless, but they hadn't gotten the chance to finish that show yet.