𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭. Honestly, it's been a very enjoyable time for Kyra. She's surrounded by a bunch of good people that she occasionally hangs out with. If you told younger Kyra she'd have so many people, she would've laughed at you. She couldn't help but feel proud of herself for how far she came. At some point, Kyra had been homeless, but she put her life back together. Without help from anyone.

She's also spent some time bonding with her little brother again, feeling so delighted to finally have Kade back in her life. Kyra didn't realize how much she actually missed him until he wasn't there annoying her, Sam, and Quinn. Oh, yeah, speaking of Quinn, she kind of joined Sam and Kyra's trio. They all went out to the bar at least once a week to get drunk and high, but of course no one in the friend group knew that. It's their little secret. Sometimes they just want to hangout without everyone being there. Last time the three of them got a little bit freaky to say the least though...

Kyra would've never guessed Quinn was into women on occasion too, but the minute her arms had wrapped drunkenly around her neck, nothing else mattered. Their lips collided hazily amidst the crowd of bodies, fingers tangling recklessly through one another's hair. Sam had watched with her lips parted, eyes glossy. A huge part of her wished it was her Kyra was making out with instead of Quinn. The two women kept kissing until their pretty plump lips were swollen. Then Kyra turned to Sam, unraveling herself from Quinn to tug the eldest Carpenter closer to her.

The blonde haired woman gently pressed her lips onto Sam's neck, leaving wet, sloppy kisses as she fought the urge to moan out-loud. Who would've guessed having another woman's lips touching your skin felt so fucking good. Sam was in too much of a daze, and so was Kyra. Neither of them would've been bold enough to do that whilst they were sober. The two women nearly kissed right on the mouth, and Kyra's one hundred percent certain Sam would've done it if she hadn't placed her hand right in the middle of her chest, stopping her.

Despite being drunk, Kyra didn't want her first kiss with Sam to be wasted like that. She wanted it to be perfect, but she still didn't miss the flash of hurt that spreaded through Sam's glossy dark chocolate eyes. She probably thought Kyra did not want to kiss her, but that's far from the truth.