𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬. Both of them were staring at the television, trying their absolute hardest to wake up. Half the time, Kyra's a zombie for a good two hours right after she gets up in the morning. They were watching the news, and as always nothing too interesting was happening. It was just talking about the forecast for the day. That's until they saw something that sparked Kyra's full attention for the first time that morning.

"I'm standing in front of the apartment building," The news suddenly reported as Sam leaned forward with a slight frown. "Where the mutilated bodies of two students were discovered. Their names have just been released by police. Jason Carvey and Greg Bruckner."

"Holy shit, I'm pretty sure Tara knew those two," Sam murmured breathlessly. Kyra let out a hum of acknowledgement. She knew she didn't like the sound of any of this.

"Also found at the scene were various Ghostface costumes, a character popularized by the Stab movie franchise."

"Oh fucking great," She couldn't refrain herself from blurting out. Kyra nearly broke her coffee cup as she slammed it onto the coffee table in anger. Sam jumped, as both of their gazes held that certain look of realization at what was happening. Ghostface was back, and they were coming right for Kyra.

"Call Kade," The brown haired woman commanded hurriedly, suddenly alert. Sam stood up from the couch quickly with Kyra right behind her. "Pack a bag and then we're going to head over to Tara's. We're leaving the state."

Kyra decided not to argue, although she was fully sure Tara wouldn't be keen on the idea of leaving. She looked at her phone until she found Kade's contact and pressed the dial. Her heart's pounding with an intensified amount of nerves. She knew Ghostface was bound to return eventually, but now nowhere was safe for them to go. Kyra wasn't sure of the place Sam had in mind where they could flee. Deep down she knew if Ghostface found them both in New York, they'd find them anywhere they went. It really did not matter. The only way they were all going to be free from all of this was if they figured out who was doing it and killed them.