𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐩

𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐩. Sam and Tara were dead silent, their eyelashes fluttering. On the table in front of them were some fairly graphic photos taken from the scene of the crime. There's a bunch of blood literally everywhere and Kyra noticed that the Greg guy had gotten completely dismembered from limb to limb. Jason's injuries were pretty bad too, but not nearly as terrifying as his friends. One of the photos clearly showed her and Sam's ID's, covered in blood at the crime scene. None of that was making much sense to her.

The door opened and in walked Quinn's dad, Wayne. He was frowning, but he shot the three of them a brief smile. He took a seat right in front of them, holding a bag that contained a Ghostface mask.

"This was found next to the body at the apartment crime scene," Wayne informed them calmly. He placed it right in the middle of the table as Sam, Kyra, and Tara gawked at it blankly. "DNA says that it belonged to someone named Richie Kirsch."

Well, shit. Kyra dragged her tongue across her lip, biting it. Sam crossed her arms, staring at Wayne with a challenging gleam in those shimmering eyes of hers.

"Does that ring a bell?" The man asked, making eye-contact with all three of them at least once.

"We're all familiar with him," Sam admitted quietly.

A little too familiar. Kyra thought to herself.

"But the one who attacked us had a different mask on," Tara pointed out. "It was kind of more beat up. Like it was older."

"Uh..." Wayne furrowed his eyebrows, reaching up to scratch his chin. "I have to ask, do any of you have alibis for earlier tonight?"

"I was at a party with my friends," said Tara.

"I was at my therapist's," Sam muttered, stifling a slight eye roll. "I can give you his information. You can call to check if you want."

"I was just at our apartment," Kyra added. "You can ask Quinn if you don't believe me, she was there with me the whole time."