8. adrenaline.

☾⋆⁺₊🎧✩°。༅CHAPTER EIGHTnarrative, social media!⚠️IMPORTANT A/N AT BOTTOM!⚠️

☾⋆⁺₊🎧✩°。༅
CHAPTER EIGHT
narrative, social media!
⚠️IMPORTANT A/N AT BOTTOM!⚠️

"this room is huge, what the fuck?" i heard vinnie say from a ways away.

after our four-ish hour ride to our first stop in boston, we were able to come crash at our hotel rooms for about two hours. the whole band had just checked in; marcie, vinnie, and i were on a floor together, and axel and carson were on the floor below us. vinnie's room and mine were directly across from each other, which is pretty cool. marcie kept texting me messages relating to me and vinnie, a bunch of kissing emojis too.

i wish, girl.

vinnie opened the room and was thoroughly surprised by the size of the room. i laughed as i set down my bags and sabrina's crate and walked into vinnie's room where the door was propped open by his suitcase. hera was no longer in her crate and instead in his arms as her owner was marveling at every amenity. 

he must've heard me walk in as he turned towards me with wide eyes and a slacked jaw. "haven, this place is huge." he was referring to the open floor plan of a mini kitchen, the large deck, the flat screen tv, and a mini bar.

"do you like it?" i smirked.

"of course i like it." he tilted his head at me as if he was stating the obvious. and i guess he was.

"good. well, we have some free time. i'd try to take a nap, or just relax. sound check is extremely tiring." i explained from experience. it can be fun sometimes, but my god, is it draining.

"can i relax with you?" he said with a smirk and hera meowed. i rolled my eyes at his smoothness and hera's agreement.

"fine. lemme go get sabrina." i left the room to go get my girl. i took the room key i tucked in my pocket out and opened the door. i almost felt bad for leaving her in her crate, but for some odd reason, she likes it.

i opened the door to her enclosure, holding my arms out, which she cutely hopped into. "okay sab, let's go."

@VINNIEHACKER POSTED!

vinniehacker