Chapter One

"Don't walk away from me, Natsu!" Lucy's voice brought the attention of the entire Guild.

"Just leave me alone, Lucy." Natsu whispered, trying to avoid bringing attention to himself.

Lucy grabbed Natsu's arm. The Dragon Slayer sighed as he turned around to face her.

"They'll all take my side." Lucy whispered in his ear.

"Natsu, come here." A certain ice mage said.

Natsu pushed Lucy away from him and ran over to Gray. The ice mage pulled the younger one into a tight hug.

"What the hell is going on?" Erza asked to no one in particular.

Lucy burst into tears and fell to the floor. Mirajane ran over to her, wrapping her arms gently around her shaking body.

"Lucy, what did Natsu do?" Erza was starting to get worried.

"He raped me!" Lucy cried.

Everyone turned to look at Natsu. They were angry at him. How dare he do such a thing?

"Natsu, my office, now!" Gramps ordered.

Natsu let go of Gray and followed the Guild Master into his office. He took a seat by the desk.

"Did you do what Lucy said you did?" Gramps asked.

The salmon haired teen didn't reply. Instead, he was playing with his nails. There was no way anybody would believe his word over Lucy's.

Suddenly, the door flew open, revealing an annoyed looking Gray Fullbuster.

"If Natsu won't tell you what happened, I will." He said. "Lucy abused him. If he didn't do as she said, he would get hit. She said she would make something up so Natsu wouldn't be able to tell anyone. But this... this is way too far."

The Guild Master turned to Natsu. "Is this true, boy?"

Natsu stayed silent.

"Is this true?" The older man repeated.

Gray kneeled down in front of Natsu and put his hands in his. "It's okay to tell Gramps." He whispered softly. "He can sort it out."

Natsu looked down and nodded his head. "It's true."

Gramps stood up. "You two stay up here. I will go and speak to Lucy. If you have any proof, I suggest you find it before I come back."

"We have plenty." Gray told him.

Gramps nodded his head and left the room.

"You can finally tell people about what she did to you." The ice mage was the first to speak.

Natsu burst into tears. "I can't!!"

Gray got up and hugged him.

"People will see me differently." The Dragon Slayer started. "They'll think I'm weak. No one will believe me."

"I believe you."

"And so do I." A familiar voice was heard from the door.

Both boys looked to see Gajeel standing there.

"I know for a fact you wouldn't do that." He said as he walked into the room followed by Wendy, Gildarts, Laxus, and Lisanna.

Wendy smiled sweetly. "We believe you too."

"But everyone else believes her." Natsu began to sob. "I never put a finger on her, yet i'm accused of that?"

"We can catch her out." Gildarts said reassuringly.