Chapter Twelve

𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

"I have an idea on how to attack Fairy Tail." Lyon said. "We go for the Dragon Slayers one but one, then go for Erza and Gray."

"Natsu and Gray are constantly together, and so are Levy and Gajeel." Lucy reminded him.

"Good point." Lyon replied. "We can always try to get Natsu and Gray at the same time?"

"I have somewhere to be." Lucy said and got up. "I'll be back in a few hours."

"Okay."

Lucy walked out of the Guild and started heading to a place where she really didn't want to go. Gray's house.

Once she arrived, she knocked on the door, and it opened a few secrets later, revealing a slightly nervous looking Natsu.

"Lamia Scale is planning to attack Fairy Tail." Lucy informed him.

Natsu remained silent. He didn't know what to say. He hadn't expected Lucy to just show up like this.

"Are y-"

Lucy was interrupted by the door slamming.

Natsu leaned against the door and clutched as his chest, breathing heavily. His entire body was shaking, and he was on the verge of tears.

Erza walked into the room and noticed Natsu on the floor, running straight towards him. She sat down in front of him and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Hey, what happened?" She asked softly. "It's okay, listen to me, it's okay."

"Lucy was here." Natsu choked on his words.

Erza was furious but kept her cool for Natsu. If she showed any sign of anger, it could cause the boy to become more frightened than he already was.

"Listen to me, I won't let anything happen to you." Erza said. "Do you want some water?"

Natsu nodded.

Erza got up and went into the kitchen, grabbing a cup and filling it with water. She walked over to Natsu and handed him the cup, him drinking all of it.

Erza could see the cup shaking due to Natsu's hands shaking. She felt awful for him.

"How are you feeling now?" Erza broke the silence.

"Fine." Natsu replied quickly.

Erza didn't seem convinced. "Don't lie to me."

"Every time I see her, it just reminds me of everything she did to me, you know?" Natsu paused to take a deep breath. "Then it's like I'm back there again. It all replays in my head over and over again every single day."

Erza sat down next to him. "That must be hard."

Natsu nodded. "Sometimes I just wake up, and I know it's going to be a shit day." He admitted as he began to play with his fingernails. "I must sound insane."

"You don't." Erza reassured him. "You've been through so much recently. It's okay to feel the way you do."

Natsu put his head in his hands. "I have so many thoughts going through my head. It's so hard to block them out."

"So don't. Tell me about them."

"I can't." Natsu told her. "Because if I speak about one thing, other memories come back."

"Tell me about how the memories make you feel, and not about the actual memories."

Natsu sighed. "I don't even know. I can't even open up to Gray about how I feel. He tries to make me speak about everything, but I can't. Sometimes I tell him stuff, but not much."