Chapter Ten

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚

Erza knocked on the door to Gray's house and was let in by Natsu.

"Gramps has ordered me to stay here for a while." Erza told him. "And Happy is staying with Wendy and Carla."

"Okay." Natsu replied as she took her into the spare room. "You can stay in here."

Erza put her stuff done. "Where is Gray?"

"He's in his room sleeping." Natsu responded. "Are you hungry?"

Erza shook her head.

Natsu nodded and left the room. He sat down on the sofa and closed his eyes.

"𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔." 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌. "𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕."

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒖'𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒏𝒛𝒊𝒑 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚.

"𝑵𝒐!!" 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒅.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒅. "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏?"

𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅. "𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔."

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒚 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅. "𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖."

Natsu opened his eyes and put his hand on his chest. He was hyperventilating and on the verge of tears. His legs felt wobbly, and his hands were shaking.

"Breathe, breathe, breathe." He whispered to himself. "It's okay, it's fine, everything is fine."

Tears began streaming down his face as the memories all came back to him.

Lucy really had assaulted him. He had completely forgotten about it, but it happened. He remembers it now. Every little detail was coming back to him. The feeling of her hands on his body will never go away.

"Natsu."

Erza's voice made the Dragon Slayer jump. He wiped his tears away and turned around, smiling at her.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"I'm gonna go check up on Happy." She told him. "I'll be back."

"Okay."

Erza smiled and left the house.

Natsu sighed and put his head in his hands, now hearing his own heartbeat.

He took a shaky breath and stood up, walking into the kitchen. There was a glass on the side which he picked up and filled up with water, downing all of it.

"Morning." Gray said as he walked into the room.

Natsu turned around and smiled at him. "Morning."

Gray smiled back and searched the fridge for food. "Hey, are you hungry?"

"Yeah." Natsu replied. "What have ya got?"

"Chicken, cheese, fish."

"Can I have chicken?" Natsu asked.