Chapter 8: Meeting Natsuko Senju

After finishing lunch, Ayane Uzumaki, Riku Uchiha, and Akihiko Hatake made their way up to the roof to meet their sensei named Natsuko Senju.

"So what do you think Natsuko-sensei will be like?" Ayane asked.

"Hn."

"Who knows she could be like her mother or different," Akihiko replied.

"You right guess we find out as soon as we get to the roof," Ayane replied as she continued to walk up the stairs leading up to the roof right beside Akihiko.

Riku kept quiet in his thoughts as he walked ahead of Akihiko and Ayane.

As they arrived at the top of the roof they sat down against the edge of the roof closer to the stairs with Riku on the left, Ayane in the middle, and Akihiko on the right of Ayane. They then noticed a woman around 26 years old sitting across from them with a fair skin tone she had mid-back length blonde hair that turned black halfway down. She had chestnut brown eyes and was wearing a black kimono with purple around the rims, grey-length pants, and black ninja sandals.

"Let's begin with introductions I will start," The woman said."My name is Natsuko Senju but just call me Natsuko-sensei. I like planting flowers, my best friend Kurenai, eating BBQ, and green tea. I dislike that my mother Tsunade left me, not knowing much about my father and sour foods. My hobbies are spending time with my old academy friends, reading, and drawing. My goal is to train you there into the best shinboi you can be and surpass my mother as a shinboi in medical skills."

Natsuko then pointed at Riku."It's now your turn emo boy," He said.

"The name is Riku Uchiha. I don't like a lot of things except apples, reading, and my younger brother Sasuke. I dislike a lot of things my little brother shutting me out, sushi, carrots, and a certain someone who wiped out my clan. My hobbies are training, spending time with these two, and trying different types of tea. My goal is to become a member of the Anbu and protect those I care about unlike I couldn't in the past."

Natsuko stared at Riku deep in thought. 'Well, he seems different from his younger brother from what I see so far.'

"Alright redhead girl you next," She said pointing at Ayane sitting in the middle.

"My name is Ayane Uzumaki," Ayane introduced with a smile."I like sweets, visiting the Yamanka flower shop, and drawing. I dislike Neji Hyuga's obsession with destiny, bullies, and spicy food. My hobbies are drawing, reading, and cloud watching. My goal is to become a shinboi just as legendary as the Sannin and to meet my mother's sister one day."

Natsuko nodded intrigued by Ayane's introduction."Alright, your turn now special hair color boy," She said looking at Akihiko who she recognized as Kakashi's son.

"My name is Akihiko Hatake," Akihiko introduced adjusting his mask on his lower face."I like my father's summonings, my mother's stories of her and her father meeting, and spicy food. I dislike seeing those I care about sad, unnecessary loud screaming,  tomatoes.  My hobbies are training with my parents, walking in the evening before bed, reading adventure stories, and studying new justu. My goal is to become a shinboi more powerful than my parents."

Nastuko nodded."You all have different personalities and incredible goals you want to achieve but before you officially become my students tomorrow you must prove yourself to me," She said with narrowed eyes.

"Prove ourselves to you?" Ayane asked curiously looking at Natsuko.

"What I mean is that tomorrow morning meet me at the training ground five," Natsuko-sensei said."You will be given a test that will determine if you are truly worthy to be genin under my guidance as your sensei," She said before she disappeared in a puff of smoke. 

"So we have another test but instead by our new sensei to see if we deserve to be her students? " Ayane questioned in thought.

"Hn."

"She probably wants to see how skilled we are to determine the training we need as new Gennin," Akhiko commented.

Riku nodded in agreement as he started walking down the stairs waving bye to Ayane and Akhiko.

"Well, he ready to go," Ayane chuckled with a smile but knew Riku was a great friend despite his sometimes emo-loner personality.

"That's him but it is understandable he still struggling with his clan massacre, but he eventually open up to socializing more one day," Akhiko said with an eye smile."I see you tomorrow have a good rest of your day," He said waving bye as he headed home to let his parents know about his new sensei.

Chapter End!

I hope you enjoy the eighth chapter of The Scorch Prince. In this chapter Aikhiko, Riku, and Ayane their sensei Natsuko Senju, and do team introductions,  before finding out they must pass a test to be seen as worthy as Natsuko students.
I hope you enjoy the chapter. If you did, please leave a vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

Word count:  862