Chapter 9: Natsuko-sensei Test Begins

The next morning Akhiko was getting ready for his team exercise as soon as he was dressed in his brand-new outfit his mother had gotten him for his graduation. His outfit was a black jacket over a dark blue shirt and black pants with his forehead protector on his forehead and bandages on his arms. As well as black ninja sandals as his shuriken pouch on his pants leg and a bandage. 

'Alright all good to go

'Alright all good to go.' He thought walking out of his bedroom as he pulled up the mask on sew-on and connected it to his shirt.

He walked into the kitchen to see his mother cooking breakfast.

"Good morning see are wearing your new clothes," Pakura said as she placed breakfast on the table."They look great on you, " She said with a smile.

"Yummy is Father out again?" He asked pulling down his mask to eat his breakfast

"Yummy is Father out again?" He asked pulling down his mask to eat his breakfast."Also thanks I believe the outfit suits me well, " He said sitting down at the kitchen table.

"You know him he is always at the stone visiting his teammates," Pakura replied."I would have to agree that they look nice and perfect for a genin than your old outfit, "She commented. 

Aikhiko nodded at her comment about the old outfit and her response to his father's whereabouts. "Right so no team for him this year," He said before taking a bite of his food.

"Not this time besides he never passed a time anyway, " Pakura replied."So how do you feel about your sensei?" She asked joining her son ar the table.

"Natsuko-sensei is interesting but curious about what kind of training she has planned for us, and what she is like, " Akhiko replied.

"I'm sure you are curious maybe she tell you more about herself and me and Father watch you grow from the beginning of the Academy sure you can handle the test."

"You're right well I should get going," Akhiko said standing up once he was done eating.

"Alright my Scorch Prince good luck with your team exercise," Pakura said.

"Thanks see you later when we're done with today," He said walking out of the kitchen after waving bye to his mother.

***

Aikhiko arrived at training ground five where he saw his best friend and rival  Riku Uchiha leaning against a tree wearing his standard white vest over a black shirt and black pants with grey sandals and forehead protector on his arm.

"Good morning Riku, " Akhiko greeted with a nod of his head

"Hn, morning, " Riku greeted back to his best friend and rival.

"I see that Ayane is not here yet, " Aikhiko commented.

"Hn. "

"You and your silence, " Aikhiko said with a chuckle.

"What so funny Akihi?" A familiar feminine voice asked.

Aikhiko and Riku turned around to see Ayane walking towards them.

"Hopefully I'm not too late ran into Fuyu and he was wondering if wanted to join him later for lunch once were done," Ayane said.

"You're not late Natsuko-sensei not here yet," Akihiko replied.

"Hn."

"That didn't want to make a bad first impression being late," Ayane said with a sigh of relief.

"She didn't exactly give a time to be here just told us this morning, "Riku replied.

"True."

They stopped talking when a cloud of smoke appeared in front of them.

"Morning seems you all here, " Natsuko-sensei said as she appeared in front of her students.

"Good morning Natsuko-sensei," Akihiko and Ayane greeted.

"Hn." Riku greeted.

"Since everyone is here let's get started with today's exercise," Natsuko-sensei said.

"What are we doing exactly Natsuko-sensei?" Ayane asked.

"Today you three are to attempt to steal this scroll as if I were the enemy who stole a forbidden scroll from the village," Natsuko-sensei said holding up a scroll."You have five whole hours to do and if fail you're all going back to the Academy because you don't deserve to be my students."

"So if we don't manage to get the scroll we fail?" Ayane asked.

"Yes so come at me with everything got, "Natsuko-sensei stated."Now go!"She shouted.

Riku, Ayane, and Aikhiko then quickly took off into the surroundings of the training ground hiding their presence.

'They hid well not off to a bad start.' Natsuko-sensei thought with an impressed expression on her face at her three students' display of skills wondering what they were going to do next now that they had hidden themselves.

Chapter End!

I hope you enjoy the ninth chapter of The Scorch Prince. In this chapter Aikhiko, Riku, and Ayane begin their training exercise with Natsuko to attempt to retrieve the scroll from her. Next chapter we see how the three of them do on their exercise. I hope you enjoy the chapter. If you did, please leave a vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

Word count:  815