13. At the crown prince's chambers, the wedding robes are off

After what it felt a long time, Hua Cheng finally nudged His Highness to leave the party – it hadn't dawned on him yet that now he was the crown prince's consort, he could call the wind and summon the rain in XianLe. Their departure was unnoticed by most, enjoying themselves as they were with the food and drinks, music and dance at the banquet.

Crossing the palace's many corridors, halls and sunrooms, they reached the crown prince's chambers behind heavy studded doors, which opened by themselves with a wave of his hand – wanting some privacy, Hua Cheng was naturally more than happy with the lack of guards and attendants.

They entered a wide hall, all white with a rough texture like pumice – in spite of it, the space looked exquisite and refined, enchanting in its organic beauty, with wavy carvings on a wall at their right. On their left there was a red lacquered screen, and behind it, a little lounge with assorted lamps, a low table with light nibbles and wine, and silk cushions.

"So Gege, these are your chambers – you never brought me here before", Hua Cheng commented.

The crown prince smiled and proceeded to walk past beyond another lacquer screen at the back, with Hua Cheng following him. He replied, "There was nothing here before. These chambers were redecorated, with furniture and all, just because of you".

On an elevated platform, the floor was covered by a thick red carpet, and there was a bed with red gauzy curtains around it, a bedside table with a low lantern, and a full-length mirror. Further back there was another screen, probably with a toilette counter and chests of drawers – all of these luxurious furnishings indeed looking untouched.

He looked at Hua Cheng from over his shoulder and flashed a smile, "It wouldn't be appropriate, bringing you to my bed chambers", seemingly amused at these little taboos, what's right and proper, rules and etiquette of the Mortal Realm.

Hua Cheng had to agree, and, widening his smile, said, "Yes, being alone here with Gege, bare-chested as he usually is, that would be indeed hard to resist".

Being bare-chested all the time was normal in XianLe, so the crown prince didn't seem to think anything of it, and kept standing in front of the mirror, looking at himself and frowning slightly.

"These robes are so heavy and stuffy, how can you wear them all the time?", he asked, referring to the Mortal Realm's use of being fully-robed.

Hua Cheng then took his slippers off to thread on the carpet, and walked closer to him from behind, replying, "These are ceremonial robes, with thicker, embroidered brocade and more layers". He wrapped his arms around the prince's waist, propping his head on his shoulder, "And Gege looks beyond beautiful in them". His Highness smiled at their reflexion.

Hua Cheng gently turned him around, looking at him fondly, "Let me help you to take these off".

His Highness stood still, looking at Hua Cheng's long and slender fingers deftly unfastening layers after layers of robes, then throwing them on the back of a chair; he did it unhurriedly and so smoothly he barely touched the prince at all. He undressed him to his underpants, then stepped back, giving him a burning look.

The crown prince didn't have any jewellery this time, his pearly and shimmering body, slender and with well-defines muscles totally exposed, and more beautiful than ever. Hua Cheng then felt the prince's golden eyes on him unblinkingly as in a silent request, and started to undress himself in his turn, deftly and unhurriedly as well.

He unfastened his robes, throwing them on the same chair, stripping to his underpants, and then just stood in quiet expectation, as if offering himself: his unblemished, white as jade skin, his slender but muscular body trembling lightly in excitement, his wide chest breathing hard.

Fluttering his lashes, the crown prince said, "Why do you have to cover yourself all the time?"

Hua Cheng smiled, and pulled him closer, holding both his hands and interlocking their fingers, "Gege can look at me as much as he likes".

He then put the prince's hands on his chest, holding them in place, "Gege can also touch me as much as he likes", smiling, and pulling the prince closer, so close their lips were almost touching, added, "... and kiss".

Wrapping his arms around his waist, Hua Cheng hugged him close with their whole bodies touching fiercely; from his chest, the prince's hands travelled up to hug Hua Cheng around the neck, and they kissed unhurriedly, pausing at times just to smile at each other and then resume kissing.

The prince kept running his fingers through Hua Cheng's hair at the back of his head, giving him goose bumps, and making him more and more aroused by the second; he stopped the kissing just to hold the prince and make him to look on the mirror, and the way their skin on skin, their almost nakedness together could make one's blood boil.

He took the crown prince by the hand and made him climb onto the bed, then going after him: in that secluded space behind red curtains, with His Highness lying down with his golden-brown hair spreading around him, his pearly skin against the red silky sheets... Hua Cheng couldn't help but be mesmerized, looking at him dazedly.

He kissed him again, this time more fiercely, pressing his whole body against him, with his skin burning, out of breath; as the prince gasped and tensed, Hua Cheng seemed to hear in his head, remember you have to consummate this wedding tonight. Damn He Xuan, why am I thinking of him, and now of all times?

He paused and looked at the crown prince's face, brushing his hair off tenderly, "Gege, we don't have to do anything if you don't... I can stop..."

The crown prince smiled and pulled Hua Cheng towards him, embracing him gently, then said by his ear almost in a whisper, "Don't stop. Don't stop, San Lang".

Hearing that, Hua Cheng's body trembled, not able to stop himself; he carried on kissing the prince, touching him nonstop, till both of them got into a daze of mad arousal, and Hua Cheng wasn't able to follow what was going on anymore...

Alright alright let's stop here and give the newly-weds some privacy! 😉

Thank you for reading! Please vote, and don't forget to check for updates on Thursdays and Sundays. 😁