New Story Update - Prologue

Hii all, this is the story about Ashwin and Sivaangi and this is the first time I'm gonna write a fanfictional story about them and I'm not a professional writer too...

Note: recent ah sudden ah kanna veesi song paathen...apo thonuchi.... En Ashwin bro character ah vachi oru plot elutha koodathunu. Bcos romba naal ah antha idea irunthuchi police na pudikum
.romba naal kalichi kanna veesi random ah paatha....so athan...

So,
My dear Ashangi fans, this is my first try about them so adjust panikonga...

So,My dear Ashangi fans, this is my first try about them so adjust panikonga

Poga poga story line pick up panidren

Poga poga story line pick up panidren. Thappa iruntha sollunga thiruthikiren.

Ingaye characters and name reveal panala...story kulla poga poga avanga yaaru nu theriya varum... So please support me by giving your feedbacks, comments and votes.

Thank you....❤️

Aprm enaku deep romance maathri lam elutha theriyathu...but kutty kutty romance scenes try panren. Athu romance ah irukuma nu theriyathu...fun um irukum...

Pls do support...

(⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠)(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Prologue

The girl looked at the boy longingly..

"Athana...antha ponnuku kalyanam pesiyachi...leave here and go away to safeguard your life"

Boy: Intha oora vitu nan intha ponnoda than poven ..evan Kuruka vanthalum nan paathukuren...

Girl: Prechana vena polam pls...Ilana neeyachum po

Boy: vitutu pogava di nan vanthan...

"Athepadi ma poga mudium..nee Inga vaa...avana vitutu.."

But that girl held his hand tightly.

Kalyanam panikama intha oora vitu poga mudiyathu...

A voice came from nowhere, the girl turned her head and looked for the voice, she saw a young girl in her early 20s winked at her.

Some random people: Ama pa...kalyanam nadakama oru adi kooda eduthu Vekka koodathu...

The boy dragged that girl to the temple. A few people followed.

Boy: Kovil ku vantha saami kumbidanum..

He said with a stern tone

The girl clasped her palms and closed her eyes and stood before the idol. After a few minutes when she opened her eyes she saw he was tying the nuptial chain, the yellow thread tied with tumeric. She was hell shocked and the tears made their way from her eyes.

He did not even face her eyes and his concentration was on tying the thread. The young girl took photos without everyone's knowledge. People who followed him in the temple were shocked.

After tying, he held her hand and pulled her closer.

Boy: Now she is my wife.ennoda pondati...ipa ivala kootitu poga enaku urimai iruku la... Ithukumela evanachum thaduthinga...

He took gun from his back

Boy: Nethila bullet ah erakitu poite irupen...

With that the boy dragged his wife and went from there leaving the people in shock and fear and as he held the gun...