CHAPTER 9 (rp)

She came to her college to get the permission letter for an internship. The department members, including Sheetal, were present, but Ashwin was occupied with another case. After finishing his work, he waited for her in the next street of her college. She also obtained her and Ramya's letters and then went to meet him at the tea shop.

As soon as she saw him, she was awestruck.

Sivu: Hey Ashwin unga beard enga....

She was shocked and he too panicked seeing her expression...

Ashwin: en ma clean shave nalla ilaya...

Sivu: Chaik ..eww quak..

Ashwin: En ma athuku vomit panra maari face vekura...konjam days la grow aagidum..

Sivu: Apona seri .. En Inga koopta, college kitaye vanthirkalam la...

Ashwin: Nee than un college per solalaye

Sivu: Acre kanakula urutta vendam Mr. Ins...chi chi... Ashwin.. Un friend antha anna va paathan clg la... Sirichanga...kandipa solirpanga ungakitta

Ashwin: sonnan sonnan...nanum unta onu solren...

He was sipping his tea...while she refused to drink tea.

Sivu: seri... Nan Pg padikiren...Forensic science....aprm unna pathi sollu

Ashwin: Na onum social activist oh social service panravanum kidayathu... nan maraikanum nu illa...nee apdi ninachathala nanum apdiye vituten...aprm ah solalam nu than ninachi play panen

Sivu: Seri... sollu pa...nan guess panratha correct ah nu pakalam.

Ashwin: Kochika maatala...

Sivu: Unta nan en Kochika poren sollu...unmaiya enna vela seiyura...nee thirudan ah irunthalum nan unta pesa than poren...

Ashwin: Enathu thirudan ah...

Sivu: Athu summah oru flow...
seri athu enna epa paathalum right hand ah pocket kullaye vachirka...

Ashwin: styles ma...

Sivu: Seri sollu enna vela

Ashwin: Naan vanthu... Ins...(inspector)

Suddenly, a scream pierced the air behind them, making them turn around. Two men, their faces masked with kerchiefs, were snatching a chain from a lady and speeding towards them on a bike.Ashwin leaped off his bike as the snatchers passed him.

He grabbed the one sitting on the back, causing the bike to crash and both men to tumble to the ground.Ashwin caught one of the men, beating him and locking his arm around the snatcher's neck while fending off the other who tried to intervene.

The second man drew a knife, threatening Ashwin to release his friend. He advanced to stab Ashwin, but Sivu quickly intervened, grasping the man's hand and stopping him.

With one hand, Ashwin made a quick call to Anwar, informing him of the situation. The man caught by Sivu struggled to break free, causing the knife to slice into her wrist and palm. She gasped in pain and released him, her hand bleeding profusely.

Seeing this, Ashwin tackled the attacker, hitting his leg and forcing him to the ground. Hearing the commotion, bystanders rushed in and subdued the other man.

Sivu took a kerchief from her bag and pressed it against her wound, struggling to hold back her tears and pain. Soon, the police arrived and arrested the men..

Ashwin: Anwar, lock up la podu... Amma...(the lady came near him) Unga chain neenga station poi than vangikanum... ungaluku edhum prechana illa la... kazhuthula edhum... Selvi akka...(lady constable) ivangala hospital kooti ponga...Aprm station ku kootitu vanthu statement vangitu jewel ah return panidunga...