26. His cuddle

Later she asked him for permission for the writing exam and he too agreed. She also talked about Ajeesh and how he meant to her and Ramya. They reached Bangalore by train. Ajeesh was at an important meeting in his office. So he gave the address to her and asked her to come in the cab. He thought there would be someone like her parents or Mugen would accompany her. So he didn't dig on it.

Both Ashwin and Sivu reached his apartment by cab. First she came out followed by Ashwin. Ajeesh also came at the same time with his office attire. He directly marched towards her. Ashwin was taking their luggage from the cab’s trunk.

Ajeesh: Konjamachum unaku Arivu iruka… appa amma va thana kootitu vara sonna… theriyatha ooruku ipadi thaniya vanthirka.. thaniya varuva nu solirntha nane station vanthu pick panirpen la…en ma ipadi panra

Sivu: Thaniya vanthen ah?

Ajeesh moved towards Ashwin.

Ajeesh: Bhaiya…give me that bag.

Ashwin: It's okay

Ajeesh: How much bhaiya? He spoke, taking his purse.

Ashwin looked perplexed.

Sivu: Adei ara kirukka… cab driver car kulla irukaru

Ajeesh: Apo ithu

Sivu: nan vachiruka License ku owner uh da maanga.

Ajeesh: Purila…

Sivu: Ipadiye nikka vachi pesa poriya…

With that he took both of them inside his apartment which is on the 5th floor.

Sivu explained everything that happened in these months and he was shocked

Sivu: So enoda license ku(showing her thaali) owner Ivar than Mr. Ashwin Prabhakar

Ashwin: Ungala pathi solrika…actually aniku digitalised art create paningala athu enakaga than

Later, they roamed Bangalore till evening and next day they accompanied her to the exam center and in evening again spent time and reached their home in the afternoon.

The boys almost spent time playing their play station and she was busy playing pubg after completing her one important exam. Next she has to go for her internship in a week.

She started going to college already. Her friends tortured her for her absence. She was struggling to tell lies and on the whole Ramya who only knows the whole truth laughed like a maniac.

__________

Her parents came to Ashwin’s house accompanied by Vetri.

Still Raghav (Ash dad) didn't come back from the trip.

Her parents thanked Maha and Ashwin for taking care in their absence. But still they had doubts why they didn't make Sivaangi stay in Mugen’s house. They never spoke about their Marriage yet.

Finally, Rajesh and Suba decided to leave.

Rajesh: Papa, bring your bags and come we will leave.

Suba holds her hand

Suba: En di amaithiya irka…po eduthutu vaa Namma veetuku polam.

Sivu looked at Ashwin and Maha and turned to her mom and released her hand from her. She took her thaali out of her dress. A slap landed on her cheeks by her mom.

Rajesh: Suba enna ithu namma ponna adikura…

Suba: pinna enna Panna solringa… eii yaar katunathu di ithu… antha thambi unna evlo virumbuchi(pointing towards Ashwin)(Ashwin widened his eyes in shock) un appa vum antha thambi um pesunathu la irunthu antha thambi ku unna evlo pudikum nu appa enta vanthu sonaru…aana antha thambi ah ematha epadi di unaku manasu vanthuchi…