CHAPTER 17 (rp)

No proof read .
A filler chapter.
_______________________________________

Their bond grew stronger, and they confessed their feelings to each other but didn't want to label their relationship too soon. They met again at the same beach.

Ashwin: Ithe beach la oruthanga konjo naal munala kochitu ponaga…

Sivu: Aia loosu paeh

Ashwin: Very good improvement in respect da thambi

Sivu: iniki work overah?

Ashwin: ha ..shift mudinjithu vera S.I irukaru..station paathuka…athan unna paaka vantha…seri vaa polam…unna unga street la vitutu station poitu poren ..

Sivu: Ashwin..

Ashwin: Sollu da

Sivu nodded horizontally and left with him….

******************

At night,

Ashwin called Sivu

Ashwin: Paaps Thoongitiya?

Sivu: Mm

Ashwin: Enna pechaye kaanom

Kaavy: 1.30 maniku enna sundal ah vipanga… call panitu thoongitya nu kekringa

Ashwin: Anyhow? You woke up. Just help me with technical work..

Sivu: (sleepy with yawning) Mm

Ashwin: nan Inga en friend veetuku ku vanten di ..
oru case file mail pananum..I send you in WhatsApp …extension enna elavu nu therila open um aagala… konjam kochikama..laptop la potu docs ah maathi enaku mail panriya di ..Unna thavira enaku help panna yarume illa ma

He pleaded as his laptop was in his home and his mind first striked to ask help from Sivaangi.

Sivu:(yawning) Intha vela panna enna tharuva..

Ashwin: Ibaco polam di ..

Sivu: send the file, will mail you within 10 minutes.

She declined and worked on it and sent him in his mail.

Her sleep was gone after his call. And she was going on through the case file he sent. She got doubt in that file and she connected what knowledge she has and again called him…

Ashwin: enna ma thoongalaya nee(sleepily)

Sivu: en thookatha keduthutu girafee nee nalla thoonguriyo…

Ashwin: (chuckled) seri ma sollu…

Sivu: Neenga case file send paningale athulam paathe ..

Ashwin: yen athalam paakra…thookam varama poida pothu..

Sivu: iru pa .. cause of death suicide nu potruku… neengala intha case handle panna…

Ashwin: Ila ma…vera station inspector panaru…I just helped him with forensic reports earlier seekram process move panna

Sivu: Ashwin nee atha full ah padichiya ilaya ..don't you suspect anything fishy.

Ashwin: First athu en office limit illa. So enakum athukum samatham illa ndra maari rule.

Sivu: Ashwin… that victim died is pregnant.

Ashwin: Ama da.

Sivu: forensic reports la there's an unusual spike in a specific substance. So how come she hangs after she dies? Evan da Avan case ah visarichavan…

Ashwin: Intha science lam enaku purila ..konjam clear cut ah sollu

Sivu:  report la they have clearly mentioned that there is an external influence. That means…

Ashwin: Any sort of giving rare poison

Sivu: Yeah athan…

Ashwin: Aprm epadi di hanging

Sivu: Athu neenga than find pananum… aana I guess, this must be a murder. Maybe a long shot of poison. After her death that lady must be tied for hanging..

Ashwin: I will speak about it to my higher official.. and to that inspector

Sivu: Cha pregnant ah vera irunthirukanga paavam.

Ashwin: Seri nee thoongu..thanks to your brain. Finally it works well..

Sivu: Poya loosu…

She cuts the call.

The next day, he informed his higher official and the case opened again to investigate the case of a pregnant lady.

Later Ashwin took her to the Ibaco parlor.

Ashwin: Hey already you gulped two cones. Ipa third one. Health la edha kolaru aagida pothu di

Sivu: kannu vekatha pa.. un saabam lam palikathu

Ashwin: Vaai vaai vaai…adhigam aagiduchi… seekram koraikuren..

But she didn't hear anything and was eating the cone. He held her hand and took that last piece of cone and ate it.

Sivu: Nee police ah thirudan ah…icecream venum na sollu..ipadi panatha…

Ashwin: Sivu enough ...un voice ku edhachu aagidum…

Sivu: Nan enna pa intha voice vachi super singer ka poga poren…unta thana pesa poren ..romba panatha…will drink hot water…

Ashwin: Hot ah thana iruku………………….Veyil ah sonna ma

Sivu: Inga paaru…enta double meaning la pesura vela lam vachikatha…aprm moochu vida mooku irukathu…don't mess with me.

Ashwin: Ennadi seriyana rowdy maari pesura….I seriously mentioned about the weather.

Sivu: Unkitta ipadi pesuna than nee adanguva… The great Ashwin Prabhakar.. ama nee konjam arrogant, Kovakaarar ahm meh...apdiya..

Ashwin: Lite ah

Sivu raised her eyebrows and he saw her innocently.

Sivu: Drama queen pa neeyu...

Ashwin: And coming Saturday enaku day off than ..so leave uh..we are going to spend time till evening.

Sivu: Will try

Ashwin: No try and all ..enaku leave di aniku athunala than koopidren…veetla poi solitu vaa…

Sivu: Seri pa ..

Time skip to Saturday, in his car

Ashwin: What did you say to your parents?

Sivu: Ashwin chithapa oda poren nu solitu vantha…

Ashwin: Edheyy chithappa vaa? adiyeiii…asingama panatha di…ennanu solitu vantha

Sivu: unmaiya pa.. unkooda than poren nu solitu vantha…

He gave a look like "are you serious?"

They went to the mall. First, they shopped for a few dresses, choosing ones that matched each other. As he received a call, he asked Sivu to buy some brownies at the food court.

While he was on the phone, she went to buy the brownies. He ended the call and turned to the other side, only to be shocked.

TBC....

Inum 4-5chapts la fb over aagidum...regular updates irukathu. Though I'm a budding author, I'm still bothered about my writing skill. Votes um varathu...readers um adhigam irukathu🥺 konjam padicha vote podunga. Comments pannunga.