20. vetri meets ashwin (rp)

No proof read
__________________________________

Suddenly, a massive lorry loomed ahead, barreling down the wrong side of the road. Overwhelmed by fear, she screamed, tightly shutting her eyes and ears, and bent her head slightly. The next few moments were a blur. When she finally dared to open her eyes, she saw Ashwin gripping the steering wheel, panting heavily, his gaze fixed on her.

She glanced at the road ahead, then turned to see the lorry still careening down the wrong lane. Miraculously, there was no damage to either of them or the car. Ashwin, having quickly swerved onto the service road, looked at her with a face etched in worry and fear. Breaking the tense silence, she finally spoke.

Sivaangi: Pa, I'm okay ! Nee cool aagu !

She patted his arms. She rubbed her face with her palms. He took a water bottle and passed it to her and she drank it. He just patted her head with a gentle smile.

Ashwin: Extremely sorry ma ! Gavanikala

Sivaangi: You don't have to ! Actually you're smart though you turned up the steering in a fraction of second. Bayangaram da thambi. Well done!

Ashwin: Thank you.

Ashwin retrieved his mobile and made a call.

"Ashwin here. TN** ** ****, speeding. Hasn't crossed the check post yet. Alert the beach road station and intercept that lorry immediately."

After ending the call, he put his mobile away, noticing her shocked expression.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Ashwin asked gently.

Sivaangi: Hey Ashwin! Seriously? Epadi pa ! How did you see that vehicle number?

Ashwin: Nee kanna mooduna gap la! Police kaaran na summava

He said this as he started the car. They soon arrived at the park and waited in the car, as Mugen had yet to arrive.

Sivaangi: Oii... Antha ponnu paaren nalla iruku la

Ashwin: La... super ah iruka...

I raised my eyebrows. He smiled.

Sivaangi: Apo antha ponnu...

Ashwin: Hmm looks good yeah beautiful. You have a good selection, Sivuu

Sivaangi: Hey Ashwin avanga aunty...yovv..apo nee anti lover ah

She started laughed and stopped

Sivu: Hey Ashwin...anga paaren...antha payan semaya irukan...

A boy walking inside the park.

Ashwin: Hey chi...kevalama irukan...enna taste unaku...chi chi..

She pouted and said, ethana chi..

Mugen informed them he would reach the park in five minutes. Ashwin, meanwhile, adjusted his hair, using the rearview mirror as his guide.

Sivaangi: Edhuku ithalam..

Ashwin: Illa ma...first time un cousin ah meet panna poren...konjam decent ah varanum la athan...

Sivaangi: Namma onum unaku ponna paaka varala seriya. avane trousers Ilana 3/4th pant potu than varuvan. Mudinja vest shorts la kooda varuvan. Seri park ah iruke nu konjam adaka odukama varuvan

Just as Sivaangi finished, Mugen arrived on his bike, dressed in a black tee and black shorts.

Sivaangi: Solala... paaru...epadi arakoraya vanthirkan...

He smiled as we both stepped out of the car, and she waved hello to Mugen. He approached the duo and draped an arm over Ashwin's shoulder.

Mugen: Ena da thambi, nalla abs vachirka. gym ku regular ah poviyoo?