13 Sudden Marriage (rp)

TWO AND A HALF MONTH LATER.

Ashwin's mom took Aarathi for Ashwin and his wife.
She welcomed them and asked them to sit on the sofa.

Raghavan: Maha ! Pasangaluku sapida edha eduthu vaa.

Ashwin's wife was controlling her tears that were ready to fall.

Maha: Sweet sapidunga.

She gave plates to each of them and Ashwin got it and his wife was looking down, unable to face them.

Ashwin eyed Maha to take care of her and he went out to speak on the call.

Maha: Nanum um amma maari than da. Edhukum varutha padatha Ellam Ashwin paathupan.

That's it she started to cry and maha pulled towards her and hugged her.

Maha: sivu ma...don't cry please. We are here for you. You are our daughter now.

sivu: ungaluku kovam ilaya ma..

Maha: Nanga edhuku kova padanum. We are happy for him and you too as you're our daughter in law.

sivu: Kovam en illa

Raghavan chuckled and answered

Raghavan: We are not the parents you think in your mind. Ellam Avan virupathirku than viduvom. Even Avan unna pathi naraiya solirkan da. But photo lam pakala avanum kaamika maaten nu sonan. Ithula un thappu edhume illa da...nanga edhume ninaika maatom inime ithu unoda veedum.

She smiled slightly.

sivu: apo amma appa

Maha: Athu Avan poruppu...epadiyachum avangaluku Avan call panuvan. So inime nee Inga than iruka pora...Namma super ah vibe panuvom okay vaa...avanuku vibe lam set aagathu...nee en team okay va da

Raghavan: Nanum unga team la.. enna deal la vitrathinga. Seri da.. avana poi ulla kootitu vaa...

SIVU'S POV:

I went out to call him but was shocked when he said something over the phone that pierced my heart.

Ashwin: Avasara pattu kalyanam panitom nu thonuthu da. Cha...yosikama edutha Muthal mudivu ithu than macha.

After hearing his words, I didn't want to listen to his confession any longer. I went inside with tears in my eyes, wondering if he regretted marrying me. Why does he show me love if he doesn't mean it? Is he just using me for his amusement?

I found Maha Ma in the kitchen, ran to her, hugged her, and cried my heart out.

Maha: Ma...enna da aachu? Ipadiye azhutha na...enna aagurathu...

But I couldn't stop crying or thinking about his words.

She made me sit at the dining table and stood beside me, patting my shoulders to calm me. Just then, Ashwin entered.

Ashwin: Maa...enna da achu...

He touched my palm as it lay on the table. I pulled away from his touch and hugged Maha Ma instead.

ASHWIN'S POV:
Why was she crying and why did she yank my hands away when I touched her? My thoughts were interrupted by my mom.

Maha: Take to your room and ask her to take a rest.

Sivu: Enaku Inga vena.. nan en veetuku ponum.

That's when I lost my temper and shouted at her.

Ashwin: Enna vilayaduriya...enna ninachitu iruka nee?

She was startled at my sudden outburst, and reality struck me. I hit my forehead and spoke to her calmly.

Ashwin: Sorry Paapa sonna kelu... nee ipa anga porathu nalla irukathu... unoda dress and things ipathiku nan eduthutu varen ..will seek Ramya's help and I won't reveal oru marriage to her unless you wish. Pls sivu ma...really sorry. Nan unna kaanom nu romba bayanthuten. Kastapattu theduna. Athan kathiten.