CHAPTER 19 (rp)

No proof read..
________________

Anwar placed his gun on someone's head, threatening to shoot if he didn't spill the truth. Ashwin sat in a chair nearby, observing.

Ashwin: "Anwar, shoot him. We don't need him if he doesn't tell the truth. We have other ways to find out everything."

The person, panicking, pleaded, "Sir, sir, vitrunga. I didn't do anything."

For the past hour, he had been repeating this, losing his composure. Finally, Ashwin lost patience and slapped him hard, causing him to stumble and fall.

Ashwin: Olunga unmaiya sollu, unaku thandanai kammiya irukura maari nan paathukuren... nee mattum than eye witness nu ninachitu irukiya. You understand, I won't repeat again. Nee mattum than antha MLA payan kooda iruntha....apo Avan enna panan nu unaku than therium... spill the real orelse you will encounter secretly.

Anwar placed his gun on someone's head, threatening to shoot if he didn't spill the truth. Ashwin sat nearby, observing.

Ashwin: "Anwar, shoot him if he doesn't tell the truth. We have other ways to find out everything."

The person, panicking, pleaded, "Sir, sir, vitrunga. I didn't do anything."

For the past hour, he had been repeating this, losing his composure. Finally, Ashwin lost patience and slapped him hard, causing him to stumble and fall.

Seeing that the person was finally ready to talk, Ashwin said, "Vaasan, before we start recording, wipe the blood from his face and get him some water."

Once the camera was on, the person began to confess. "That day, I was with the MLA's son, Prem. I'm just his PA, and he doesn't let me into his circle. He went to his guesthouse, and the MLA told me to go with him. While I waited in the living room, Prem, who was completely drunk, went into his room. I heard a scream and banged on the door, but he didn't open it. I called the MLA immediately, and he told me to go to my hometown until he contacted me again. The next day, one of the MLA's sidekicks told me they had burned a dead body in an abandoned area and sent Prem to another country. Prem returned only a few days ago for his birthday."

Anwar: "Was the scream you heard from a girl?"

Person: "Yes, just a single scream. I didn't hear anything else. The MLA warned me to stay silent and threatened my family if I told anyone. So, I ran away."

Ashwin: "Anwar, check with all the local stations to see if there are any reports of a missing girl."
______________

Mugen: Amma ta solla poren di intha sunday

Sivu: Thodapa kattaila Adivanga ready ah iru mams eh..she laughed...

Mugen: Nalla varthaiye varatha di...

Sivu: Pinna naal natchathiram lam paakra... takunu soluviya...

Mugen: Enaku vera intha chandrastamam ma... edha solli vaaika thagararu aagiduchi nah...athan...nee vanthu solen..

Sivu: Adei...nee adivangurathu pathathu nu ennaya vera adi vanga vekka poriya... enna da nee... nee ipadi nah...anga Sona ta love solave oruthan koocha padran... paavam sakthi...Manoj kitta maatitu mulikuran...

Mugen pouted...

Sivu: Class la elarayum thiturala... athu maari thairiyama attha ta sollu...konja naaliku munala kooda avangala market kulla paathan...pesunan...nalla than pesuranga... aana kovam mattum polayam...

Mugen: Seri naaliku variya...un frnd uh Hulk ah kootitu vaa... nanum yaarunu pakanum...beach kitta oru park iruku la... anga vanthidu...eve at 5.

With that they ended, she called Ashwin.