23. Divorce💔????????

It has been exactly 19 days since Sivaangi went to college. All the classmates were pestering ramya about her absence, even Aathira too pestered her. How could she say that she is married?  There is lots of work pending for Sivaangi to complete. One day Ashwin came to the college to ask for medical leave for Sivaangi saying some personal stuff. He signed the form as her husband. Ofcourse he is her husband. The Principal and Hod came to know that he is from the police department and accepted her leave.

*******

Pugazh entered and maha ma greeted him.

Pugazh: Thaaye…mummy..

Maha: Yenda dei . Ipadi act kudukura.

Pugazh: Mummy…Ashwin sir than enna kooptaru…

Maha: Mm mm theriyum. Sivaangi epadi unkooda

Pugazh: Athuva vazhi therila pola papa ku…en bike puncture nu Inga oru shed la vitutu nadanthu varumbothu paathen…apo sonaga…vazhi thaviriten nu…so namaku therinja per ah iruke nu oru doubt la kooptu vantha.

Maha: Sivu ma...ithu pugazh...Ashwin oda friend uh...advocate ah irukan.

She hummed and tried to enter the room.

Ashwin: Oru nimishan nillunga Sivaangi.

Sivaangi mv: nillunga la???

Ashwin: Machan…

Pugazh nodded and placed some papers. Ashwin went and signed without reading the papers. He didn't turn the pages fully. Just turn the edges to sign at the bottom. 

Maha: Enna da ithu

Pugazh: Divorce notice mummy.

Maha: Arivu iruka Prabha unaku

Sivaangi's POV:

My heart shattered. And my tears didn't come. Thank God for hiding my weakness.

Ashwin turned to me and said 

Ashwin: I know. You are not interested in living with me and I know our marriage doesn't happen in a good situation and hope so I started to make a decision early and we can separate without hurting each other. 

I moved and stood before the table where the papers are. 

Ashwin's pov: 

I wish that she would tear the paper and run to me and hug me. But what happened made me broken. She took the pen and started to turn the pages one by one and sign. I didn't expect this, I thought of giving a shock to her which in turn she usually talks with me. But it backfired me. 

Authors pov: 

She took time to sign each page. Ashwin was very distant from her. 

Maha: Sivaangi ma… Avan than loosu maari panran nah…neeyum en ma..ipadi..

Sivaangi:  unga paiyan aasa pattu first time onu ketrukaaru…nan niravethanum la… oru nalla wife ah avar wish ah fulfil pananum la…athan

While she turned the fourth page she looked at Pugazh shockingly and he nodded. This happened without Ashwin's notice. She finished signing every page. Folded the paper and put it in the envelope and gave it to Pugazh. 

Pugazh : Okay da…odane lam divorce kidaikathu first counseling lam attend pannanum..athalam na paathu pesikuren… onum prechana illa…unaku divorce vangi kudukurathu en vela okay va..

Ashwin's mv: Naasama ponavane…unna help panna koopta ipadi pirichi vida paakriye…war nadathura alavuku panitiye da paavi…

Ashwin: Romba thanks da…he gritted his teeth.