CHAPTER 7 (rp)

No proof read....

Next Monday,

In her fm office, time before her show,

She keeps on calling him to tell that won't come to meet him after her show. Without knowing what his job was, she continued to call him, thinking that he might wait there in the bus stop without need.

All the calls were declined and kept unanswered.

There,

He was given pressure by one of his higher official from other limit station to leave the person free from the cell, while he was talking with about this issues in his station again Sivu called him... He attended in extreme anger and started shouting at her.

Ashwin: hey arivilla...athan call cut panren la...mukiyamana velai la iruken nu purinjika theriyatha... En ipadi continuous ah call panni tholla panra...vai phone ah...

Sivu: Enala vara mudiyathu...neenga theva ilama wait panna poringa nu.. itha solla than call panna...ipa vekren ..

She ended the call. She was startled by his behavior. This is the first time he has been angry till these days when they started talking. She diverted her mind and completed her show and went out without speaking to anyone.

Shakti and Manoj are confused by her new behavior. Sakthi and Manoj looked at each other, shook their heads and resumed doing their work.

There,

Suddenly she came to his mind when the driver switched on the fm which directly leads to the fm world 20.2 and he heard her show.

Ashwin: Shit!!! Epadi maranthen... He hitted the dashboard with his palms

Driver: enachi sir

Ashwin: Anney anney vandi ah niruthunga ..illa illa bus stand la niruthunga nan poikuren...en bike station la ye irukatum aprm eduthukuren...

Driver: Sir neenga Jeep eduthutu ponga

Ashwin: Illa na neenga station keh eduthutu ponga. Anwar irupan paathupan

The driver dropped him at the nearby bus stop. To his luck he got into the bus within a minute which leads to the place where the fm Station is.

There,

She was sitting at the bus stop and waiting for the bus, silently wiping her tears and bowing her head so that others would not know that she was crying.

Finally the hero arrives with his blue checked shirt which is folded to half sleeves and black pants.

He came before her panting very hard indicating that he came running to meet her.

She frowned looking at the shadow before her and looked up to see him. His heart pricked when he saw her eyes were red. He regrets insulting the girl he likes the most.

She averted her gaze away from him. He is still breathing hard. Seeing this, she took her water bottle and forwarded it to him. He drank it fully and sat beside her. She grabbed her water bottle from his hand and put it in her bag.

Ashwin: Sorry ma...

She swatted his hand when he tried to hold her palm with his.

Ashwin: Sorry. Please pesu...edho oru kovathula katheetan.

She hung her head low.

They both knew that they liked each other. They haven't expressed it yet but they can feel it through each other's eyes which shows only something. Even may be a new friendship.

He knelt down before her and held her hand and she tried to wriggled from his hold..he tightened his hold

Sivu: Vidunga elarum pakranga