Prolog

Disclaimer : the characters used here, belongs to the creator of one piece, Oda.

Bepo's pov :

It's been 3 days.
3 days I'm swimming in the sea. The deep ocean, trying to reach any island. It's my last strengths. I've been holding on but every breaststroke feels painful and is less powerful. I'm swimming with my captain on my shoulder.

We were defeated by Black Beard. The submarine is in ruins, crumbles and my companions are missing too. They were in the submarine, I don't want to imagine their state right now. I'm just focusing on swimming. Swimming furtherer to save the only important person to me. My captain. It's my duty. He saved my life more than once, I have to do it for him. Even if I lose my life trying to do it, he deserves to live and I will try to make it happen. To make him live. It's my duty. So, I gather my last strengths, forget about our sub, our crew, his wounds and all the blood coming out of us, even if I can't ignore the red trace after us in the sea...

I keep swimming and swimming and swimming... The sun is starting to go down again. How many days until we reach an island ? How many days can I hold on?

Pausing a bit I sight heavily, breath in and out, watch my captain's face on my shoulder. He's still unconscious, his face wounds are clean, due to the salted water I think, its great I guess... but he's still unconscious and I know that the longer he spends in water, the more he gets weakened due to his fruit. Because of salted water.

-hold on captain, we'll do it again, we'll start everything again! I'm sure everybody is well alive ! We'll be together again Law!! Hold on !
I said screaming in the middle of the deep-sea. Screaming this way is giving me strengths.

4 days swimming.

5 days...