Day 3: The soup

When I checked on them this morning, they were still sleeping, and the plates and drink hadn't moved. I'll see tonight when I change their bandage. So, at 6 pm tonight I'm stepping in their room again, light a fire and observe. The food on the bear spot is empty, as well as the drink... At least one of them will survive I think but I'm concerned for the man... He still hasn't woken up and his pulse is weak, still the same... Maybe I shall call a doc, maybe something is wrong inside of him... Ha, I don't know... Or maybe I'll wait until the bear is up, to see with him and have more explanations... If he doesn't kill me before this... Yeah, I'll do this. He won't kill me, knowing the way he was begging me the other day. But for the moment, show me what you've got, heart dude...I said referring to his tattoo. I said lowering the blanket.

-ho gosh...

I said seeing that the bandages are widely red and spoiled. I sight, bring my bandage and disinfectant, and start it all over. Belly, chest... I take the old dirty bandages off, start to clean his wounds, but suddenly, I hear:

-heuuuuuu ! Said a feeble voice behind me... I turn around and startle seeing the bear, eyes wide open.

-haaa? I said stepping back, away from him but stuck to heart man's bed.

-haaaaa ??

-hheeeeuuuu ??

-ha !

We keep saying such as two idiots being too surprised... He must be very confused. He must be very confused about where he is, when in my part, I was more used to him being silent than speaking and alive.

-haa ?? Are you... the ....

-you! Who are you! I said upset and trying to look less nice and vulnerable.

-haa ??! Ho! Hoooo !! He said getting up and toward the heart man.

-wait don't move you're hurt too!! I said.

-Law !! Law !! ... Is he not awake??? Asked the bear shaking him.

-no he's not! Don't shake him! I just changed his bandage! And sit down! You're hurt too, I need to change your leg bandage too!

-haaa ! No! Why is he not awake?! How am I going to do?? Law!! Said the bear shaking him again. But it makes me angry, I've worked hard to keep him safe. He is shaking him too much, so I push the bear in bed and say:

-stop moving! You're hurting him! Ain't no way I spent all this energy in you two for nothing! Don't touch him! He's broken all over! Don't make me start again! And you're in my house, I saved you, so you do what I say, old bear! I said sticking him tight under the sheets.

-what? Are you gonna cry? You can. I don't care. Just be quiet.

I said going back to the heart dude, while I hear sobs behind me. I suppose the dude is actually named Law but it's too weird, so I'll keep calling him my way. 

After awhile changing the hairy thigh cut, I still hear little sobs behind me... I sight. Let me finish this and I'll see afterwards. 5mn later I cover Heart man and turn around to face the bear. Arms crossed, I ask :

-now will you tell me who you are? Or I let you at the marines outside.

-haaaa ?! No no no no no pleasaasee!

-yaa shh don't beg again, just tell me who you are! I said upset and sitting on the Heart man's bed.

-...I... we...

I give him time to calm down... but he is too long so I ask him:

-are you hungry or thirsty?

-...