Day 1: Garden house

Bepo's pov:

I'm tearing up as I'm swimming. I can see a bit of earth over there. Finally. I'm crying because it's been 5 days and we can actually maybe survive if I can reach it. But it's still far away and I need to dig very very deep to find energy now. Captain is still unconscious, I'm very scared for him, I hope I'll find a hospital quickly... haaa hurry up, you can do it!!

-yaaa captain we can do it!! Look! It's there! Captain!! We'll survive!! I scream to give me strength.

I am almost dead but I am close enough to let me float with my captain safe on my belly. I have no more strength, I hope the waves are going to lead us to a nice coast...ha... captain....

...

Few hours later I feel something uncomfortable touching my back. I open my eyes. It's the sand of the shore brushing my fur, as we reached the coast. I grab my captain and crawl a few meters to reach a dry spot... it's a rocky little creek, I ramp a bit more but I suddenly drop-dead holding Law tight close to me. The sun is setting again. We survived. I will rest a bit and find help later... 

...

Few hours later I woke up. I am walking on the island... it's not what I've expected. At all. There's nobody around and I can tell something I don't want to. A government flag with their tower. I'm scared. Freaked out actually. But I still need to find help for my captain, he's still unconscious and it's scaring me. I pushed his torso earlier to make the water go away, and I also felt a weak, heart beat so I'm a tiny bit reassured. But now those flags are scaring me. The sun is down and I'm still here, at the end of the path leading to the city... the walls of the city are just here but I'm hesitating. What if I sign our death vow by entering this city ? It must be a Government headquarter, I think knowing the amount of flags. A HQ. I'm shaking. I'm still here, with my captain on my shoulders, peaking inside of the city, behind those walls... but suddenly I see men walking inside, speaking loud and they are wearing marine uniforms and wearing weapons, ok, I've decided.

-captain, we're jot entering. I have a bad feeling. Come. Let's go over there. I said staring to walk around the walls of the city. 

And at this moment, I had no idea no idea of yet it but I just saved our life. Seems like my bear instinct is useful sometimes. But actually, of course that the news of the Hearts pirates being defeated by Black beard pirates came to the ears of this HQ too. Of course that they would have put us in jail. Anyways. After a while of walking around that wall, and using my last strength, I notice something. I look better and notice a window with a light on. It is a warm fire light, I sight and remember about the submarine and our cozy living room... ha... Thinking about those happy memories, I start to cry, silently, i miss them. But I need to stay strong for him, my captain...I slowly approach the building where the light is and can tell it is a little house... next to a crop field and some trees... it reminds me of Wolf's house and our teenager days... my heart immediately feels warm as I remember his house... I stay staring for a few minutes again but after a while I notice something moving and catching my attention. A person walking by the window, making me startle and ramp on the floor. I wait few minutes before standing up but then I notice a little stockage building, made of woods.... A garden house.

-what do you think captain?

No answer. I sight and decide to spend the night inside of this little garden house. I open it and lie down between a mower and some rakes and other tools. I sit there, trying to find a comfortable position and carefully settle law on my side, in lateral safety position and close my eyes as i'm hugging him. Just a little.

...

-kyaaaaaaaa !!!

I wake up startled by a scream, feeling a bit dizzy, I clumsily stand up but accidentally step on Law's hand. I immediately yell and forget about the person who found me, I check on Law... still the same state...