Day 46 : Honey sweet potatoes

As planned, I'm preparing lunch for everybody. Some honey sweet potatoes. I still have no idea what my repayment will be, but I don't want to just live here rent free. It's making me unconfortable, so I'll participate to this forced roommate situation my way. By cooking. At 1pm, as expected, she came home for lunch. She stepped in the house saying that it smelled good, and I felt glad about it. She needs to eat well after all. And to be honest I feel a bit committed to her pregnancy. Because I'm a doctor and because we're the only person living with her. It's strange that I feel this way because I also feel frustrated and have some bad resentments about her. We're still kind of mad at each other, so those mixed feelings are confusing me. We're behaving in a very formal way, but I still can't help but be cautious about her and she also doesn't mind complimenting my food... It's weird but maybe we can learn to live like that. At least it's not thaaat disagreeable. This morning, she bought my things, meaning some paper, a pen and a notebook as an extra. She said it was for keeping a trace of everything we've been through, as a captain. I thanked her, trying to hide my surprise. See? She has small attentions toward le but is still very mad about me. Anyways, on that night, after spending the afternoon writing, I didn't feel hungry so I told Bepo I'd just rest till the morning.

---------

Ready for more drama in the next chapter?? 

Blondie is coming to town.