Day 36 : You're stinky, I decide.

Bepo told me that he saw a wet spot on his leg wound. I don't want all my work to be spoiled by his tears in the wounds, so I changed my mind and will do it my way. I don't care if I have to force him, it's my house my rules. Decision made, after work I went to shopping to buy tees, jeans, jogs and socks and boxers, he'll have to repay for this too. Now here I am, sighting as I'm climbing the stairs.

He's a slightly sitting up in his bed, eyes closed... Good. if he can sit up, he will be able to do that.

-wake up. I state.

... I see him opening his eyed with pain and seeing me over there, he stays silent eager to listen. In my part I open the sheets and indeed, the bandage is stained. I sight and say:

-so you can fix your bones like that but can't prevent tears from infecting you?

He doesn't answer but try to look at his leg. He obviously can't, seeing how he is holding his belly with pain.

-anyways. Let's change the rules. I've tried to be nice and let you choose but that's enough.

-it's your rules from the start. He said closing his eyes and resting his head with pain all over his face.

-it's not, you can move now, it's great.

-i can't move.

-you'll move. You're stinky. I decide.

As I said this, he opens his eyes, upset to be treated this way I guess, but I don't care and declare :

-I'll call Bepo for him to shower you, I don't care how you manage but you need to be clean. No way you're infected. I don't care how he does, if it's using the water jet in the garden or the shower, it's not my problem but when you're clean, you put this on, and call me so I can clean your thigh before I need to cut it. Understood ?

-yaa... no need to yell...

-look at yourself, your already rotting from the inside. Darn. Men really. I said throwing his new clothes on Bep's bed, making sure to throw his new boxer on his face...before adding:

-I added 200£ to your dept. Too bad.

-she's mad... he said spilling the boxer out of his face before I close the door :

-Bepooooo ! I said calling for him in at the porch. 

2h later :

-Maryyyy.... He said coming out of the bathroom downstairs with tears in his eyes.

-what ? I said a bit calmer. Actually earlier I was maybe too upset because of my state. But I don't care, they deserved it. I can't be the only one working here.

-i... the ...

-what Bepo ? Tell me. I said with an even more calm voice.

-i can't turn on the water...

-what ?

-the warm one... it's too little for my hand...

-but... how do you usually do? You shower here every day. I said surprised.

-i only like fresh water... and it's too little for my hand... he said showing me his big bear paws. I sight and say :

-and he can't do it?

-no, it's stuck, he has no strengths...

-...so what? It's been 2 hours you're trying to open it? I said getting up.

-yes Mary.

I sight and say :

-where is he? Are you sure I can come in?