Day 48: Ribs or jeans?

Law pov :

Today I woke up early. The house was silent. I don't know where the dude slept. Well, no I actually know. Her bed is a quite big double one. I sight and sip my coffee. I'm outside, on the porch. I needed air and it kind of feels good. It had been a month since I felt fresh air. I know I'm dead if somehow a marine comes out here, but I need it. And I like to see the snow covering the ground, I always liked this scenery. It reminds me of him. How he'd stumbled on the ice... But suddenly as I'm sipping my warm coffee, leaning against the house, I hear the door opening. And Mary appearing wearing a big puffy jacket. She hasn't seen me yet. Carefully closing the door, she's holding a bag for work. Suddenly her eyes find me, and she startles loudly, almost tripping over. Lucky for her, I grabed her arm right on time.

-darn! You scared me!

-i didn't even move. I said realizing that my coffee stained her jeans.

-darn my jean!

-it was your jean or your ribs. I said letting go of her arm.

-darn...

-karma. I said referring to the tea she spilled on me few days ago.

-shut up? I don't want to hear you. She said wiping it desperately.

-i apologize.

She looks at me, very skeptical not believing in my apologies and she goes :

-what are you doing here anyways? People are going to see you.

-I needed air. It's been a month I'm inside. I'm not used.

-mmmf. Be careful. There are patrols around the wall. She said wiping her jean and not using her usual formal tone.

-I won't stay for long.

-mmf. Don't bring me problems. I'm not supposed to have visitors.

Hearing this I immediately feel interested. What does it mean?? But before I can ask for more, she Starts to walk away saying:

-I'm off now.

Then she just goes away, entering the walls of the city... Ho, how I wish I could follow her just to see... But I'm not stupid. It would put us in danger for nothing. So, I sight and get inside, make myself a new coffee and go in my bedroom, I don't want to have to speak with her husband.