Day 29 : Dirty dude

I'm climbing the stairs with a tea in my hand. I hate those stairs. I knock before entering... Why did I do that? It's my house... huh. So, I step inside and see the man watching me...

-what's the point of knocking?

-it was a mistake. It's my house. I won't do it anymore. I spoke.

Looking around I notice that the fire is alight, the temperature is ok, I check on his feet, it's pink... then I look at his face and noticing that he actually doesn't look like what he look like when he arrived here, I say :

-how does it feel?

-what?

-to spend a month without showering? I asked lowering the blanket, proud of my tease.

-...

I see him unhappy, squinting at me, ready to bite...hehe touché

-its clean, I won't change it.

-no, you need to. There are bacteria! He said upset.

-and he's yelling at me... does he knows that I'm doing this as a volunteer?

-you're not since you want a reward. You're actually a pirate too. He said coldly.

-I'm not.

I said taking the plaster of his cheek off...carefully because I'm not a mean person. It's clean, fine one wound is healed.

-did you fix your bones? I asked undoing the bandage around his shoulders...

-tomorrow.

-why not now?

-tomorrow.

I take a look at him and after a sight, I say:

-i liked you better asleep. You're disagreeable.

-as if I had reasons to be nice. he said in a murmur.

-yes, you have some. I said cleaning his right shoulder.

-i don't anymore.

-focus on what you are certain that you have. And stay optimist for what you have chances to find again. I said unsticking some tape that got on his skin.

-aish.

-gosh are you a precious pirate or what? I said flicking his forehead making him upset even more. But I keep ignoring him and keep going:

-and he needs you confident. He thinks you two can recover and look for your crew member. Think about him.

-i know that. I'm not like that with him.

-ha so you're only negative with me? Great... if you need someone to spill it on...

-i am this way with myself too.

-fine keep protecting him. He's a nice guy.

-i know that. He said squinting.

-heh! Why would I change that! It's clean, it's not even stained with the little water of wounds huh? Look, it's just dry scare! I said upset showing him the old bandage.

-...fine not the shoulders then.

-your low belly either, you can't see it but it's well scarred, I can tell you! I said undoing it.

-fine then let it be without bandages.

-ho really??

-yes but not the rest. My leg and chest are still very painful, I can tell it's not healed.

-it's not.

I undo the chest bandage, and watching my sewing wound I say:

-how can I know if I sewed correctly?

-if it's darker.

-i think it is.

-you did a good job then. He said making me skeptical and him too actually because he goes embarrassed. Our eyes met for a sec and I saw some embarrassment, as if saying this was an habit but I wasn't allowed to receive it...

-...he said you were a surgeon.

-he says too much.

-he said you have some fruit too...I said focus

-darn really??

-no but he said you had "special abilities", and I guessed it's a fruit. I said amused

-damn.

-if he trusts me, you can trust me too.

-i won't. He said categorist.

-why? I asked amused.

-he told me it's a HQ island, and you live here. It means that you're somehow related to them. I won't trust you. Ever.

-haa, too bad.

-what?? He asked surprised.

-well too bad it's my hands healing you, too bad it's my water you drink and my food you eat... really so bad for you, you must feel very uncomfortable. I said amused

-...

-how is Bepo food ? I asked to tease even more

-.

-see? Too bad. I said chuckling and pulling the sheets up so I can uncover his thigh... he's staying quiet for the moment, i must have tweaked his ego hehe...

-tomorrow... I said as I clean his thigh. He doesn't answer but I can tell I have his attention.

-i want to see how you put your bones back.

-no way.

-is it negotiable? I don't think so...

-i will do it when you're not here then.

-you won't.

-ho yeah ? Why so ? Why would I do this for you huh ?

-cuz after work, I could possibly come back from the town with some stuff for you...

-...what stuff.

-idk, like clothes... like clean boxer for example. I said looking up there, to the tight black boxer he's wearing for a month, with no shame. But seems like he has no shame either. He's just staring at me poker face and I decide to add:

-jeans are possible too and tees, because I won't want stinky people in my house.

-...this against the access to the surgery?

-exactly.

-no.

-haa ?? Hahaha ! I was kind of sure you'd agree this one haha... I thought you were a clean man hahaha... I said really amused because I was certain he'd agree. In he's part, he's surprised, squinting, embarrassed a bit, when I keep chuckling and wrapping my duty on his thigh area. He's still squinting, I think I annoyed him more with my mockeries than with my little deal, hehe great.

-ok I'm done. See you dirty.

And before closing the door, I can tell his cheeks red upset and embarrassed hehe touché.

------------

Chapter done! 

How was it? 

Can you tell how the game is starting and how players are starting to play? 

I hope you like the vibe i'm trying to give the caracters! ;)