Chapter 2- Well make them turn their heads, every place we go.

A few days had passed Adam and Barbara had begun dating. On a Friday night they had decided to go out for drinks again and they were sat having fun until Barbara saw the friends that had left her. So, she decided to go over and talk (argue) with them about it. She was quite buzzed in this moment from the few drinks she'd had with Adam.

"Hey guys!" Barbara smiled in an angry sort of way.

"Oh hi.." one of the girls spoke up.

"Just wanted to say thank you for leaving me a few days ago. I really appreciated it." A sarcastic tone presented through everything Barbara had said. She sighed and crossed her arms. "I am the youngest of the group, I know. but you bitches-"  Adam was trying to pull Barbara away and was hushing her but she just got louder "you bitches left me!" She screamed as the group gasped. All eyes were on Barbara.

"Come on darling that's enough now..." Adam expressed softly and sweetly. He then took her out of the bar and brought her back to his studio apartment.

Barbara was laying staring up at the spinning ceiling.

Adam, brought her some tea. So, she sat up then glanced at him "I'm sorry.." she looked away as he decided to sit next to her and rub her back.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it and you don't need them, I'll always look after you.." Gently, Adam took her hand, which they both smiled at.

After hours of speaking, Barbara fell asleep on the couch. So, Adam picked her up and moved her to his bed. He then proceeded to sleep on the couch.