Chapter 4- You know I will adore you 'til eternity

The day was finally here, after months of them planning their sage green wedding, it was finally here!

Barbara, was at her house getting ready with her mum and her two twin sisters. The bridesmaids, all wore sage green long dresses  and had their hair curled half up half down. Barbaras hair was long and curled. The makeup was natural but with a soft hint of glam, as the eyeshadow was sparkly with a soft natural pink undertone and her lips were pink/ neutral to match the eyes. Her heeled pumps were glossy white with pearls along the ankle strap and a bow at the back of each heel, it wasn't tacky, it was elegant and simple but with some beauty to it. Her dress had shoulder straps that were lace bows as well, it was a floral, lace corset top. The floral lace followed down the princess like ball gown dress, which had a small trail behind. Barbara put her long veil on and was ready to get in the car.

Adam wore a gray suit, a white shirt and a sage green tie. He had a white flower on his blazer pocket along with new glossy Oxford shoes. His hair was styled so that not a single hair was out of place. The grooms men wore grey suits, white shirts, spandex and a green and white flower on their shirt pockets.

The church was set up all with beautiful floral sage green and white flowers. Adam got into place stood on the stage waiting for his soon to be wife. Barbara got out of the car, took a deep breath and her mum began walking her down the aisle as the slow piano version of be my baby played. Barbara reached the stage platform and faced Adam, they both had tears in their eyes.

They went through their vows and the 'I do's' until finally the minister said "you may kiss the bride". He stepped back and allowed the two to have their  moment.

Adam cupped barbaras face, as they both stared into each others eyes before sharing a small but loving kiss. The music then started playing as the two walked back down the aisle and out of the church holding hands.

Barbara went to the hotel room with Adam where they quickly changed. Barbara wore a shorter version of her wedding dress with the same heels. Adam just took his blazer off and was ready. Barbara looked at him and smiled.

"Enjoy being a Maitland?" Adam asked her as he admired everything about her.

"Barbara Maitland. It sounds perfect." She smiled and they shared a quick kiss before making their way down to the hotels party hall which they'd rented out for the night.

It was a fun night, lots of dancing, food, drinks.
Adam, barbara, their friends and family all sang loudly as everyone was quite tipsy but it was definitely an amazing night.

After, the night at ended they both went up the the hotel room. They had both decided to wait, since they had both been in past relationships and were trying to do things differently. They were happy they decided on waiting since it made the night special and really sweet.

Also, they were excited because they actually got to sleep in the same bed! Happiness came from the simple things for the Maitlands. After, the sheets covered the couple to keep them warm for the night. Then Adam wrapped his arms around Barbara, as they felt their skin against eachother they felt safe and protected.

They then embarked the next day to Hawaii for their honeymoon. Also, during this time barbara turned 21 and had definitely drank way too much.