Chapter 5- Be my baby now.

Barbara was two months late. She hadn't mentioned anything yet because a lot was happening. They'd just gotten married they were in a new house, which everyone at the wedding had payed for. Their honeymoon was full of drinking and many other things, which was really fun!

Barbara and Adam had gotten steady jobs- Barbara was working with young children and Adam opened a small hardware store. They had also started renovating and moving things in the house as soon as they got it. So now it was quite settled and nice.

Barbara was walking around the living room picking at her nails. Adam came downstairs and saw this and got worried.

"Barbara, honey, stop. You'll hurt yourself." He said softly

She went quiet and just hugged him tightly "I'm so scared.." she teared up.

"Why? What's wrong?" Adams concern grew bigger.

"I'm late. By two months.." she looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Really?!" He got excited and hugged her tightly "have you done a test?" He sounded really happy.

"I- no.. I haven't.." she replied.

"Okay, I'll get you some so that we can make sure if it's negative or positive." He reassured her it would all be okay.

Adam, went to the store and came back as fast as he possibly could. Barbara really wasn't feeling well she felt so nauseated with anxiety...or maybe a baby.

Adam, finally got back and gave her three tests "here honey.. take them then come out to me and we will wait together." He kissed her forehead. Barbara gave a nervous nod and went into the bathroom. She took the test, then they waited together. Eventually the timer went off and Barbara grabbed them but hadn't looked yet.

When she looked she gasped and walked up to Adam and nodded.

He looked at her "positive?" He asked.

She nodded again.

He picked barbara up, spun her, put her back down and kissed her.

"We're gonna have a baby.." she smiled teared up.

"We're gonna have a baby." Adam repeated as he cupped her face