Chapter 10- I'll make you happy baby

A year later the Maitlands had moved to a house right next door. The Deetzs paid for it but the money was instantly given back to them from the maitlands.

The house was similar to their old one but this one was slightly bigger for their children and had two spare rooms. One for Lydia- who stayed with the Maitlands more than with Delia and her dad-  and another for Beej or Delia and Charles to stay.

Everyone was really close and happy now. The Maitlands were parents, Delia and Charles were married, Lydia was doing well in school and had a lot of family now,  beetlejuice was happy as well. As for the Maitlands children, finally they had parents and felt so loved by their big family.

One afternoon the Maitlands were having a massive dinner with the Deetzs family and Beetlejuice. After they ate, Barbara and Adam sat on the couch, then the rest of the family joined. Their favourite movie (Dirty dancing) was playing when the tv turned on.

"Won't you please, be my little baby?" Barbara asked Adam and he giggled giving her a small kiss.

Lydia, the Maitlands children and beetlejuice all went "Ew!" As they laughed and pulled faces.

"Be my baby?" Beetlejuice asked the ghost couple and stuck his tongue out.

"Ew! No!" The Maitlands laughed

Everyone then begun to sing along to the opening credits of 'Dirty Dancing' and that song was 'Be My Baby'.