Chapter 52

Sarawat got stilled, pressed his forehead after coming hard on his wife's sensitive swollen gaping P. Both were breathing heavily into each other's high. Tine somehow managed to open his eyes and stared at his husband's handsome face. The Alpha was looking raw and intense he was extremely closer to him, lightly pressing his hard body against his trembling one. The second O took toll on Tine's  mind and body but he couldn't help and enjoy the moment of closeness of having his Alpha closer while the Omega's enjoyment lasts until Sarawat smiled and panted "Did you like the way my C kissed your C.nt?". Tine was so grateful to finally having his husband in a way, thankful for feeling relived from his dull ache but reality came crashing after hearing such dirty words from his Pervert husband mouth his mood spoiled right then and there he shake his head and grimace saying "You're  such a dirty talking Alpha. Have no control over your mouth". In response the Alpha grinned stating as a matter of fact "No, why should I?... So tell me.. did you like touching my C?". He'll never answer such dirty question. Tine shook his head looking away from his husband's face muttering "I' feel so sleepy. Please move Wat. I want to sleep". Sarawat grabs his Omega wife chin with his finger gently and question "C'mon baby doll ..do not lie .. just tell me?".

The Omega look briefly into his husband's eyes as he question "Tell you what?". The Pervert Alpha wasn't having any intention to back down, he shamelessly elaborate his question "How does your P feel having my C, rubbing and grinding all over on your c.nt until we both come on each other?". Tine went speechless, hearing something so dirty and straight forward. Talking dirty wasn't his forte, even if his life was depend on it. As his throat dried and he started torturing his lower lip with his bunny teeth. Sarawat softly pressed his nose on Tine's  jaw whispering "Please baby Talk to me. I want to know what you like and what you don't like doing with my C". Tine gulped hard at the question, can the question can anymore dirty the poor Omega opened his mouth to answer how it felt but he just couldn't do it. Instead he muttered "No need.. for you to find out such things..  ". Sarawat pulled his face up looking intently into his wife's eyes. Tine was biting his lip again, hell Sarawat doesn't wanted to but his bratty Omega wife left no choice for him. He need to use force to make his bratty wife open his mouth and stop torturing his beautiful lip. In one swift move, the Alpha grab Tine's nape from one hand and Tine's both hands went above his head as the Alpha captured Tine's lips into a rough and not so gentle kiss.

Tine eyes comically widened in shocked, as he instantly began writhing and mewling under his Alpha husband, his husband wasn't gentle to him but dominating like hus trueself and it turned on the Omega big time in a matter of second. He calmed down and began to respond their rough kiss opening his mouth, letting his Alpha shove his tongue inside his mouth. But the Alpha wasn't interested one bit to satisfy his bratty wife at the moment as he quickly pulled back his lips making Tine to look disappointed. The Alpha smirk while Tine expression changes into an incredulous look saying "Wat... let go... I want to sleep". The Omega  also fake a small yawn, to make Sarawat believe in him. The Alpha tried his best not to laugh at the bad performances from his bratty wife. He leaned down  and locked his wife's both hands above his head and ask pressing their bare chest together "Answer me and I will let you sleep". Tine tried his best to wriggle and pull away using all his remaining strength but he couldn't, able to do much with broken ankle as he wasn't able to even move an inch while Sarawat was smirking on top of him. Tine was seriously  loosing  his mind, he gritted his teeth in "It's probably early in the morning. Don't you feel tired and want to sleep". The Alpha scoffed inwardly Sleep my ass. He just want yo hear his Omega answer.

Sarawat was far away from sleep, he was enjoying his wife's helplessness  too much. The bantering with his bratty Omega wife was his new hobby. He loves it the way Tine make face when he talk dirty to him. Sarawat respond "Sleeping is the last thing in my mind right now. Answer my question Tine and I will let you sleep. I Promise". Tine sigh hard as he pinched his eyes tightly in defeat. Having no other choice the Omega opened his eyes again as he cried out "Wat what do you want to hear?". Sarawat  patiently asked brushing his  Omega wife's hair away from his forehead "Tell me honestly. Did you like the way we rub and grind on each other. Did your P enjoyed feeling my C?. Do you like to do it more in future". Tine once again pinch his eyes as his mind go haywire flashing  him the image of them both rubbing and grinding on each other in the most dirty way. It was the most dirtiest thing he had ever seen in his entire twenty years of life. When the Omega open his eyes he saw his pervert husband expectantly watching his face, with no other choice Tine leaned up to bury his face under his husband's neck and murmured "Yes".