Chapter 77

Sarawat question softly, as he walk closer to Tine's bed bringing the Omega out from his own thought "Tine, baby ...are you alright?". Tine gaze up to look into his husband's eyes nervously but his expression  immediately turned into surprised after seeing concerned in to his husband's eyes for him instead of anger or rage. Infact the Alpha almost look scared in front of him. And the Omega didn't at all understand why is it so?. He had nothing to scare the Alpha. it was so out of this world thing for Sarawat Guntituthon to look this scared in front of him but suddenly a thought enter into his mind, his children and his heart skip a beat and throat dried up in panicking once again chill run down thinking if Sarawat Guntituthon want to take his children back?. Oh no. If Sarawat want his children then how he's going to live without them.  The Alpha again asked in a gentle tone when the Omega  did not respond "Tine.. are you feeling allright now....Would you like to eat something?". In response Tine lowered his gaze and shook his head saying "I'm ..feeling alright". Sarawat breath out "Thanks to moon goddess.... You're allright .. and I'm really sorry I didn't wanted to scare you.. i just...". Tine got startled hearing Sarawat words. The great Sarswat Guntituthon is apologizing to him. The Omega question in confusion with red cheeks "huh What?". Sarawat close the remaining distance he immediately sat on the bed then grab Tine's hands in his while confessing "I'm sorry ... I should have been there with you..I'm so sorry to get you all this late.... I have been looking  for you everywhere now that I found you ...I'm never letting you all go anywhere. I missed you so much". Sarawat pressed his lips on Tine's hands.

On the other hand Tine was bewildered and shocked at his husband's confession. The Omega find it really very difficult to believe that his husband was actually searching him for eight years. Isn't he was the one who chose his girlfriend. But  Why, Sarawat was searching him?. Tine felt so confused as he softly called out "Wat.. You.. Sorry... I .. m..mean  S..Sarawat ". The Omega suddenly remember how his husband corrected him the next morning after their love making that he is Sarawat for strangers. His husband call him stranger after that night. The Alpha softly gazes into Tine's eyes and asked "Just Wat...Wat.. for you". Tine gulped hard he open his mouth then shut again completely forgot what he wanted to asked in the first place. This was not what he was expecting to hear after eight years from his devil husband. Not even in his dream he thought the Sarawat Guntituthon will apologise to him and miss him rather go an search him. Tine pulled back his hand from his husband hold thinking  hard if Sarawat  is really sorry or he is doing this for his children. And before Tine could think of anything more Thyme frown at his father words and question "So Mr Guntituthon.. After eight years you realized that you need your Omega wife  and now suddenly You want him back in your life? May I  know what changed now?"

Tine eyes widened hearing his elder son questioning his father gritting his teeth.  The Omega immediately demand "Thyme??.... How did you know.?. The Omega was once again shocked hearing Thyme. His son know who is Sarawat Guntituthon. Thyme turned his head towards his mommy then took his seat beside him on the bed as the Omega mommy sternly asked his son "Thyme, You better explain yourself to me". With no other choice Thyme started after sighing "Mom, we know ...about you..about you two. We know Mr Guntituthon is your husband and our biological father. We know Your name is Tine Guntituthon and not Win Metawin. And we know eight years back he was the one who dumped you for someone's else. Left you to suffer and bare hardship and everything all alone" The Omega sucked in a sharp breath. His heart beat rose hearing his seven years old son. Timmy immediately reach out and he started rubbing his mommy's back soothingly. He tried to calm the Omega mommy down at the revelation. Tine asked his next question "H...How long?". Timmy answered back slowly "It's been more than a year now... ". The Omega breath hitched again his children knows about him from so long yet they never confront him nor asked him any question about their father. Tine breath out "T..That long? I...I.. never told you about my past then...h..how do?".

Thyme bite his lip then honestly explain "We heard you mom..when you cried at night for this man, when you talk to his picture... We find out things... when you thought we are sleeping". Tine couldn't help the tears filled in his eyes which started to roll down onto his cheeks. Most of the night he cried for his husband, he used to ask  moon goddess why his husband, his mate doesn't love him. He blame himself for not being perfect nor good for his mate and he's still not able to become someone who can be compatabile to Sarawat Guntituthon. Suddenly the Omega began sobbing  at the realization of he's now become more worse than before. Thyme  heart break again to see his mommy crying. Thyme immediately cupped his mommy's cheeks as he wipes the tears assuring the Omega "You're world's best mommy. No one is as important as you in our life. For us you're everything our mommy as well as our father. You're our strength and everything. We dont need such luxury we are just happy to be with you. And We will never forgive that person who hurt you. Who made you cry millions of tears and break your heart. Who left you alone for eight long years". Tine quietly sob thinking he's not completely useless, atleast he mean something to his children. Sarawat  quietly  heard until he finally find his speech back and stated pleadingly to his Omega wife "Tine, I'm sorry... I made a big mistake that day.. I think I... we both...misunderstand .... each other...  Please just give me one chance and I will prove myself to you.  Please I beg you ....don't leave me. You can't break your promise twice and leave me.... Tine please let me take care of you and our children.  Please stay .. I dont want to let you go again... not after eight years when I finally got you and our children back in my life".

Tine was speechless watching  his husband begging and rambling to him. But how can he stay he wanted to protest and leave the mansion already with his children but he doesn't wanted to see his husband on the verge of breaking down. Tine's words stuck in his throat for some reason. He felt so confused as he didn't  understand  what to do anymore. The Omega really did not understand why the Alpha was pleading him to stay back. Why does Sarawat care for him? Why Sarawat wants him to stay back now?. Didn't he dislike him? He chose his girlfriend on that day and went on a vacation leaving him behind then why Sarawat wanted to keep him close. He didn't  even like touching him then its definitely not about se.x anymore. Tine felt very confused and before the Omega could take any decision. His daughter already did Sia question her father "Mr Guntituthon.. do you have swimming pool here?". Sarawat suddenly  blink at the out of blue question. He pull himself together and turned his head towards his daughter direction on the couch.  He then dumbly nods his head then explain "There's one in the back... and there's also jacuzzi and hot tub on the other side". Si respond "Cool... Three of us  always wanted to learn swimming ...Right bhai?". She sweetly smile at her both brothers while Thyme just shrugs at his little  sister while Timmy just rolled his eyes murmuring "Whatever".  He then walk away and went to sit on the couch lazily stretching his body throwing his hands behind his head. Tine chew his lip harder in understanding that his daughter wants to stay here. The Omega then look at his elder son, he will let his children decide for him, because nothing is more important for him than his childrens happiness. He doesn't want to make any one of them upset including his mate. Tune look  pleadingly at Thyme, causing his son to sigh out in defeat. He scold Sia "Stop eating those snacks now or you won't eat dinner". Tine got his answer. He for some reason felt relieved at Thyme's response. Then his gaze went on to his second son. Timmy just shrugs declaring "I'm not sleeping in my school uniform. I need something to change into". he doesn't fret much as he is easy going kid and feels okay with whatever his sibling decide. In the end it seems like their children are ready to staying. While with years of experience  Tine  understand his childrens  decision  bit on the other hand the Alpha Sarawat was still clueless with whats going on. As it was the first time he was surrounded with so many children, trying to begging his wife to stay back. When Sarawat didn't move his muscle from his spot Si decide to help her father a little "Allright Mr Guntituthon, You better prepare dinner and room for us to sleep".  Timmy chirped reminding again "And don't forget the clothes.. I can't sleep in my school uniform even if my life is depend on it". Sia nods pursing her lips at her stunned looking father  "And..clothes too".

Share your thoughts. Please vote and comment❤️