Chapter 53

Next morning Sarawat watches the rise and fall of his Omega wife's chest, the comforter has barely covered the swell of Tine's firm breasts as the Omega sleeps deeply beside him after getting exhausted. His wife looks so stunning and sexy as hell as the Alpha began to wonder why he didn't paid attention on Tine from the start. His cold and aloof attitude towards his innocent Omega wife left their husband and wife relationship one sided in wired way. Tine's loose and grandma kind of clothes never made him realizes what the Omega was hiding inside them. All the right curves were at the right place with a tiny slim waist and stunning as.s with what to say extra delicious tight P. It's all get invisibile when his Omega wife wear loose large sweaters and grandma style kind of dress. He'd love to see his sexy as hell wife wearing croset, silk and lacy skimpy little dresses around him. He'd love to take Tine for shopping once he gets well but for now, he'd like to order some more sexy dresses, thongs and negligee for his Omega wife to wear at home. Since with broken ankle Tine wouldn't be leaving their bedrooms for couple of week now so he need to wait for that. The Alpha sigh for some reason he felt it's going to be an achievement for him if Tine easily agree to throw away his old loose clothes since his wife love to disobey him and act like a brat with whatever so it makes him doubtful about spending money on his wife will be a good idea.

And this reminded him, that since their marriage is completing three months he never gave Tine any money to run the house or for his expenses. Sure enough he pays all the important bills but he never really handed Tine any money for his personal expanses. Sarawat glanced at his wife's ethereal face, his wife is really wired when it comes to money. He'd have asked him but the Omega did not and maybe this can be one of the reason for Tine wants to work in Day's restaurant. He need to do somthing about it and discuss with his wife. Sarawat again sigh God, What if his bratty wife gives him a hard time about discussing money and job again. It'll fuel tgem both to have another banter suddenly a smirk appears on Sarawat lips perhaps it will but he loves bantering with naive Tine. It was invigorating but also stupid to see his Omega wife annoyingly giving in. And frankly he was bored with absolute obedience from everyone. The more bratty his wife gets, the more intense his lust and desire gets for him. This was so unhealthy for him but none the less the Alpha was sure he's going to enjoy the moment immensely with his bratty Omega mate. He also made a mental note to stock up the new toys in his playroom that he could use on Tine in future. The image of his bratty wife cuffed up into his playroom bed, all nak.ed with legs spread at his mercy made his C hard.

The Alpha was very tempted to wake the Omega up and feel his wife's soft skin writhing for him, but one glance at his wife's innocent peaceful sleeping face made him refrain to do so. He has to wait, no need to rush. Tine still need to rest and recover first. He needs to take things slow since now Tineis willing agreed to play with him, he felt concern for Tine's less eating habit and workout routine. He has to help his mate to build his stamina because it's not going to be easy for Tine to keep up with him. The sleeping Omega suddenly shift breaking Sarawat chain of thoughts, as the comforter from his chest slip away, leaving his full breasts all exposed for Sarawat. The Alpha couldn't stop himself from reaching out to grab Tine's breasts very softly.  He love them, but they can be more firmer if only his wife start working out on them. The Alpha's pervert mode got on, as he decide to start on working it frim now itself he enjoy fondling the balls very slowly and genyly. Very Soon the Omega let out a soft whine moan couple of times in his sleep but didn't  woke up. Sarawat smiled as his eyes fixated on Tine's face for a moment and for once Sarawat was so tempted to click a picture of him and post on his social media. And once the thought entered in his brain, the Alpha quickly grabs his phone and just did that. After clicking couple of pictures he smiled at them, one part of him was itching to put Tine's picture on hus social media account specially for his rival com friend Day with mocking and taunting caption, just the way he did.  He wanted to show him that his new Omega friend Tine's is his wife and mate. But then he shrug at his childish thought, as he doesn't wanted anyone to imagine Tine's nak.ed body because all of his wife's sexiness is only for him. Sarawat adjust the comforter back on his wife's exposed breasts. Then he went to check couple of office mails and sent messages to his PA Green, in the end he placed the phone back on the side table and once again tried to get some sleep even though it was already 8 am in the morning, sun was shining brightly and peeking through the window curtain but he wanted to feel the warmth of his wife's nak.ed body against his skin for some more. Sarawat slowly crawled closer and pressed their skin on each other.  The Alpha felt calmed and content as he slowly drifted into sleep once again holding Tine close.

Once again Sarawat woke up at 11.50 Am, it was late morning, the room was already filled with warm sunlight as he tried to stretch and glance around and felt please to see his wife still sleeping deeply. Man he really exhausted his wife last night, even though he was surprisingly so gentle with him and hold back himself from fucking the hell out of his mate. Tine was still knocked out for good. He need to make his wife start working out sooner then later. Tine definitely need more stamina then intended to fulfill his sexual demands. This time the Alpha slowly climb out of his bed, he put one of his clean boxer, sando t-shirt and shorts then hang a small towel around his neck and headed towards his home gym to get his exercise done. He wasn't in a hurry today as he canceled his meeting but he never really like to laze around the house when he stays back home. Though it happens rarely and even him being one the strongest Alpha he need to have his stamina to stay fit and healthy in a long run. After two hours of intense workout Sarawat walk out of his gym, he saw their maid Krist was already in the kitchen, cleaning up. Sarawat couldn't stop himself as he was very famished, he felt more hungry when the aroma of cooked food reached in his nose.

As Sarawat entered in the kitchen, the maid stopped moving around and greet politely "Good afternoon Sir, would you like to have some coffee or apple juice or Shall I serve lunch for you?" The Alpha placed his empty electrolyte water bottle near the sink ask "Yes apple juice, lunch.. I'll eat when my wife wakes up. He's still sleeping".  Krist gave a soft smile and  nods his head. He went to fill the empty glass with an apple juice. When Krist handed the glass of juice to the Alpha. Sarawat question "Your work is almost done here". Kris nods his head answering "Yes Sir". Sarawat smirk slightly at the enticing thought he ask the maid "Can you come upstairs, I got some chore for you". Krist look confused but it was his job anyway. The poor soul nods his head and followed the Alpha who was scrambling upstairs praying to God Tine better be sleeping. And just like that he found his wife deeply asleep. Krist entered the room and asses his injured friend sleeping face for few second. Tine was certainly sleeping like a log under the comforter then Krist look at the Alpha, who motioned him to stay quiet with his index finger and took the maid to follow him inside their walking closet.

Just after 10 minutes, Krist grabs the second and the last box he quietly inform "Sir, whatever you ask for it's been done. This is the last box". The Alpha glanced around the empty side of his walk in closet. He look pleased with Krist work stating "Thanks, You can throw them or better donate to anyone you want. I'll ask Sam to drop you back home later". Krist nods and left the room leaving the Alpha and his sleeping Omega wife all alone. Once the maid left Sarawat immediately called one of his friend, Tara she's personal shopper of Zea, that crazy bit.ch reley on her with eyes closed. Tara is actually a professional wardrobe manager and a close acquaintance to him and Zea. He never paid much attention but it wasn't hidden from Sarawat how empty his wife's closet side was. So he couldn't help but get his wish fulfil as soon as possible. He'd let Tara design and fill with all the necessities for his Omega wife. Tara quickly agreed to do the job, as Sarawat explained her about his taste and his favorite style like what all he'd like to have in his wife's  closet. At one point he find it difficult to imagine his Omega wife reaction to his surprise but he also can't forget how his sexy wife will look wearing all those little dress out and about with make up on. Tine has a stunning figure and he wouldn't mind to contribute to make him even more stunning. Now that Tine is his wife, he needs to compliment him in society. The Alpha just hope his bratty Omega jump in happiness and maybe let him fuck willingly sooner than later instead of taking offense. He so doesn't wanted to pissed his wife's mood after having such an amazing night with him.

I forgot to ask what you guys think about Tine reaction, will he jump in happiness or Sarawat will suffer blue balls again??

Share your thoughts.  Please vote and comment ❤️