𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋⁰¹

𝐋𝐀𝐋𝐀-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐘

I died a thousand times

I did what I had to do

Hey, that's just how it goes

I'm still coming back to you

"If you don't take risks, you can't create a future"

A seventeen year old Kaede was walking calmly through the streets of a village whose name he didn't even know. He had just gotten off the boat he had sailed on for an entire week and was going to buy new clothes for his closet.

Going through different stores, he finally decided on one that was not flashy, but with quite nice clothes. He bought several tank tops, sweatshirts, scrunchies, combat pants and some baggy ones, and even bought a pirate outfit.

The owner of the small store was a short lady with grey hair, he was so kind that she helped him choose clothes and let him try them on before buying.

She gave him a bag full of onigiris.

Thank you very much, obaachan ─the albino smiled.

Anytime, tiny ─the lady said goodbye, although Dede was by no means small.

He was over two meters tall.

And so, our favourite protagonist came out with a flirtatious smile, highlighting the scar on his lip, moving his hips slightly with each step he took gracefully... until someone rudely interrupted his walk.

YOU! ─a woman with a Karen face screamed while Dede pointed at himself when his vision cleared, giving way to eyes between grey and yellow─. SON OF THE DEVIL! ─she screamed again, earning looks from all the people walking.

Excuse me, madam, but what makes you think that I am the son of the devil? ─the boy asked, tilting his head, and raising his eyebrow.

DAMN FAG! ─her face was red with rage and Kaede didn't understand anything─. DON'T BE HOLY, I'VE SEEN YOU MOVE YOUR HIPS LIKE A WOMAN! ATTRACTING MEN LIKE A WHORE!

Seriously, ma'am ─the albino grimaced─. What the hell do you care if I like men? ─he leaned on the katana that he carried on his shoulder─. Do you have problems with your husband? Or is it because your son just got a boner looking at me? ─he looked at the fifteen year old teenager who was embarrassedly covering his crotch.

HOW DARE YOU! ─she raised her hand to hit him, even knowing that she wouldn't make it.

Ma'am ─Kaede growled, gripping her wrist tightly─. Do you know what equality is? I believe in the equality ─he grabbed her cheeks with one hand─. So I can break your face right now... although, if you prefer, I can slice you into little pieces ─he spat while watching impassively as the woman cried and begged to be let go─. I heard my cousin does that often, you know?

Yes, that was how he reacted to homophobic people.

But ─he snapped, making her fall to the ground, being quickly helped by her son─ I'm in a good mood today ─he took out an onigiri and put it in his mouth before continuing walking─. The next time I hear you talk like that, I won't be so delicate... get lost, you homophobic piece of shit ─he looked at the woman out of the corner of his eye and the lady ran away with her son.