𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑⁴

I set upon the sea

To search for phantom sails from tales my mom told me

A ghostly galleon filled with gold she sails alone

No crew nor captain's guiding hand can tame the one the sailors call The Shadow

"Why does nothing ever go as fucking planned?"

IT was already night and Nami was trying to open the safe. Luffy was irritating her, of course, and Zoro was trying to sleep.

Just like Kaede.

However, our protagonist suffered from narcolepsy and insomnia, meaning he either fell asleep suddenly or couldn't sleep at all.

That night he couldn't fall asleep.

He lay down next to Zoro, trying to sleep, but not too close to him either.

Trying to sleep? ─the green-haired boy questioned with his eyes closed.

'Try' is the key word. Sometimes I have a hard time sleeping while other days I even fall asleep while eating... narcolepsy and insomnia don't work well together, you know? ─Dede sighed, feeling exhausted and irritated. Zoro remained silent before speaking.

You know, I had a friend who used to have trouble sleeping. She later learned that if she was with someone else, she would sleep better.

Don't worry, Kuina, Dede will take care of the little marimo 😉👍

Wise words. The only problem is that Luffy won't stay still, Nami is too busy trying to open the safe and I'm pretty sure you don't want him sleeping next to you.

You need to sleep well to be able to fight ─he said before grabbing his arm, pulling him closer.

Oh, what a flirt Zoro is.

Thank you. If you feel uncomfortable, please wake me up ─he nodded.

Indeed, as Kuina rightly said, all he needed was to be with someone. He soon fell fast asleep.

Oi ─someone lightly kicked his side, making him grunt in pain─. Oh shit, now I feel guilty ─the person crouched down next to him, taking his pulse.

Relatively low.

Double shit.

The unconscious albino complained as he grabbed him like a sack of potatoes, running towards the port.

Marco! ─exclaimed the man with the strange hairstyle as he ran up the plank that connected the dock to his boat─. Marco, this boy is hurt! ─he shouted again, making a blonde with tired eyes appear.

Boy? Where? ─he looked at his shoulder─. Take him to the infirmary while I notify Oyaji.

Minutes later, they approached the stretcher where the albino, full of wounds and visibly thin, Marco and his Oyaji were.

Aka: Shirohige.

Uhm? ─the older man narrowed his eyes at the teenager's albino hair before descending to his freckled face─. He looks like Ace.

Yes, exact copies ─the blonde muttered sarcastically as he wrapped his wounds carefully.

No, I mean the face ─he pointed at the boy with his chin─. Pay attention.