𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑⁷

I said

Hey, you, poison the well

Watch it all burn, take 'em straight to hell

He's got the whole world in his hands

It was nice to know ya, we've all been damned

Come on

"Stop for a moment and think that life is not just about living it, but also thinking about how to live it"

THE albino was lying half-down and with half-closed eyes on one of the kitchen counters, feeling too dizzy, when he heard something fall.

Luffy had eaten the poison.

Captain... ─he called him in a whisper, getting off the counter with difficulty.

He could see his captain lying on the table and passed out. He approached him slowly and moved him a little, but shortly after he fell to the floor with laboured breathing.

Nami appeared in the kitchen coming down the stairs.

Luffy ─she called, approaching the table, but stopped when he felt Kaede's body on the floor─. Dede! ─she crouched down in alarm, grabbing his pale face─. Dede! Kaede!

Hide... ─the albino managed to whisper as Nami tried to move him towards the stairs, but the sound of footsteps became louder─. Go away...

The orange-haired one approached a small closet, hiding just in time when the three Black Cat Pirates entered the kitchen, stopping at the top of the stairs.

What is he doing here and why isn't Kaede in his room while he's asleep? ─Klahador asked.

Sham hurried down the stairs, followed by Buchi, the former checking Kaede while the other checked Luffy, taking their pulse.

The poison in the chocolates is taking effect ─Sham stood up, smiling maliciously.

Nami remembered when Kaede said that they had left him some filled chocolates when he was bathing and she covered her mouth to not make any noise while his eyes crystalised.

Poison!? ─Klahador blurted out, approaching her angrily─. I said I wanted him sedated, not dead!

B-but-

But nothing! This boy is the heir of Diphda Island, they are probably offering more than the hundred million berries of the reward for him if he is found alive ─at that moment, Nami really couldn't understand anything she heard.

Heir? Reward? One hundred million?!

I'm sorry, sir ─the bluenette looked down, intimidated.

We'll have to figure it out later ─he bent down and lifted him into his arms─. And him, what does he have?

I guess he couldn't resist trying my latest recipe. He was looking for that perfect balance between bitter and tasty ─he approached Luffy's face, hitting him on the cheek─. I wish he had told me exactly what he tasted like.

Surely poison, idiot.

Could this get worse?

Sham and Buchi began to argue, trying their captain's patience.

Silence! First you kill the heir and now you don't let me hear my thoughts with your incessant nonsense! Now, how much soup did this kid eat?

Buchi took a look at the pot where she only found a few remains.