𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑²

Mientras estemos juntos

No hay que temer

Si la lluvia borra la tinta del mapa

Adonde apunte el alma, iré

"Hi, I'm Dora, can you help me find where I give a fuck?"

DEDE lay with apparent calm on the side of the boat while listening to the other two talking.

He really wanted to see Zoro.

(HE IS TOO SEXY TO EXIST) ─the albino internally screamed with a straight face and closed eyes.

Not that he was going to see more if they were open.

That look from Alvida! There was never anyone who stood up against her ─commented Koby, rowing.

She shouldn't have messed with you ─Dede commented simply.

How did you do that? ─he asked them, remembering the fight.

Uh...─Kaede snorted.

It's a long story ─Luffy mentioned next to the albino.

(Actually it's not that long, I just died and they gave me OP powers because I'm Kimitora's favorite lol) ─Kaede thought.

I ate a devil fruit ─the raven-hair boy confessed, smiling.

Me too ─Dede agreed─. Remember the strange fruit he was eating on the ship? ─Koby nodded, surprised─. That was the Izanami Izanami No Mi devil fruit, basically you can create anything... so I used it to remove and resew my body tissues.

Wow... ─the other two boys murmured, to which Dede sighed, crossing his arms.

In my town, there was a tradition: each first-born of the town leader, at the age of 18, had to take one of the fruits from the sacred tree. But... well, things happened, and at that time I was about nine years away from being able to eat my fruit, so my grandmother gave it to me and told me to run away.

I'm so sorry, Dede ─Koby said.

Oh, easy, runt ─Kaede smiled─. It's not your fault and I'm not going to go looking for revenge like crazy, you know? I just wanted to be a pirate, free, and I found a captain and soon we will have nakamas ─he smiled as he patted Luffy on the arm─. And you, cap?

I didn't know at that time what he had eaten ─he shrugged with a cheeky smile─. But mine was the Gomu Gomu no Mi fruit, it turned my body into rubber ─he pulled his cheek to confirm it.

Actually... it's not the Gomu Gomu but duh-

... And now what? ─Koby asked trembling─. We have to go somewhere, right?

Let's go 'somewhere'... next stop ─Luffy smiled, pointing to the side─: the Grand Line.

And do you know how to get there? ─the pink-haired boy leaned towards them, to which Dede turned his head, coughing slightly, and Luffy picked his nose─. Can't navigate? You don't even have a map!

Good point ─commented the albino.

We should look for one of those maps! ─the one with the hat exclaimed enthusiastically towards Dede.

I think I was wrong ─Koby trembled again─. I should never have left Alvida.

Koby ─Luffy called suddenly─. If you could do anything you can think of, what would it be?