Chapter 90

Chris's POV

Date night. Or in our case a date night but also a really overdue one year anniversary dinner since we missed ours due to Roman's impending birth. Reese was upset but I had to assure her that having Rome was better than any anniversary.

Anyway, date night. We both needed it. Not that I didn't love my boys, but I definitely missed this one on one time with my girl. It had felt like ages since we had a nice uninterrupted night. Whether it was Chase fussing or Reese uncomfortable during pregnancy...now to Rome screaming at the top of his lungs every night.

I smiled over Reese as we sat comfortably in a bar after an amazing anniversary dinner that I had made reservations for. She looked gorgeous as ever sitting across from me in a cute little black dress. She always looked gorgeous but tonight she was glowing. This was definitely a situation where I needed a picture to make the moment last longer. "What?" She giggled, bringing her drink up to her lips. "Nothing, just thinking about how gorgeous you are." A deep blush crossed her cheeks and I smiled. "You're so sappy." "You love it." I smiled. "I do."

"Smile."

She gave me a sweet side smile and I took a photo of her that would be posted on my instagram.

Liked by @blakelively, @robertdownyjr, and 3,481,273 others

@chrisevans: date night 💙

"So, have you thought about accepting Ryan's offer?" I asked her after quickly posting the image to my instagram. I knew he had asked her to be in Deadpool but she was still pretty unsure about it. "Yea...I just don't know if I should do it." She said, leaning back on the couch. "Why not? I think it would be a good opportunity."

"I'm not like you guys...I'm in musicals and dramas...not action movies. Plus, with Rome and Chase, I just don't think now is a good time." She sighed and looked down at the drink in her hands. "If we didn't have kids would you take it?" I asked. Her blue eyes met mine and she nodded, "But it doesn't matter. We do have kids...two."

"You know we can come with you...wherever you go, we go." I said. It was the truth too. I had no interest in being more than a few hundred feet away from my wife. I missed her too much. Plus if it was Ryan's movie then he would have no problem with our kids, his nephews, on set...as long as they were out of the way. "We would work it all out. All you have to do is say yes."

She sighed and bit down on her bottom lip. The sight alone made my pants tighten but I pushed that thought aside. Right now was about Reese. "You do this, I'll take a break." She glared at me slightly. "Chris, we both know that's bullshit." She laughed. "I swear! Break."

"You think I should do it?" She asked with a smile. "I think you should do it. I'm happy to be a stay at home husband." I assured her. She rolled her eyes but smiled. It would be great to see her in an action movie alongside Ryan. She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth again, "okay." "Okay!" I cheered and she pulled out her phone, shooting Ryan a quick text.