8

The pulsating beats of the music filled the air as Joong and Pond found themselves amidst the vibrant atmosphere of the club. Colored lights danced across the room, casting a lively glow on the energetic crowd. Joong, with a drink in hand, swayed to the music, fully immersed in the lively scene.

Pond, sipping on a cocktail, grinned at Joong. "This place is wild! Where's Dunk, though?"

Joong chuckled, taking a sip of his whiskey. "He's not a fan of clubs, you know that. Can't stand the loud music and all. He's more of a quiet night in kinda guy."

Pond raised an eyebrow teasingly. "So, what brings you here without him? I thought you two were inseparable."

Joong smirked. "We're close, but we don't have to do everything together. Plus, he's not into alcohol, and you know how much I love my drinks." Said him while gulped in a shot.

Pond leaned in, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Speaking of him, what's the deal between you two? You're more than just friends, right?"

Joong laughed, shaking his head. "Nah, we're just good friends. Bros, you know?"

Pond wasn't convinced, pointing to the occasional touches and shared glances. "Friends don't act like you two do. I've seen you guys kissed before!"

Joong scratched his head, a sheepish grin on his face. "Okay, maybe we've crossed some lines, but it doesn't mean we're more than friends. We're just comfortable around each other."

Pond leaned closer, a playful smirk on his face. "Joong, be honest with yourself. You can't just kiss your 'bro' and call it casual. There's something more, isn't there?"

Joong sighed, his guard dropping. "Fine, maybe I've had a little crush on Dunk. But it's complicated, and I don't want things to get weird between us. Promise you won't spill the beans, Pond?"

Pond grinned, raising his hand as if taking an oath. "Cross my heart, Joong. Your secret's safe with me."

As the night continued, Joong and Pond continues chattering, laughed at their old embarrassment memories and shared more secrets together.

.
.

Joong also mentioned about what happened at the shooting site the other day.

Pond's expression shifted from playful to serious as Joong shared the incident about the staff talking negatively about Dunk. His eyes narrowed with a mix of anger and concern. "Seriously? They're talked shit about him? That's not cool, man. He didn't deserve that."

Joong nodded, taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah, it pissed me off too. Dunk works hard, and his health issues are nobody's business. But you know how people can be."

Pond clenched his fist, clearly irritated. "No one should judge him for things he can't control."

Their conversation shifted to Dunk's health. Joong's eyes carried a hint of worry as he spoke. "You know, there's something off about Dunk's condition. It's not easily noticeable, but I can sense it. Like he's sick, but not that sick, you know?"

Pond furrowed his brows, concerned. "What do you mean? Is he okay?"

Joong sighed, struggling to put his concern into words. "I don't know. He doesn't talk much about it, and when he does, he downplays it. But there are times I catch a glimpse of something in his eyes, like he's dealing with more than he lets on."

Pond leaned in, a reassuring expression on his face. "Maybe you should talk to him about it. If he's going through something, he shouldn't face it alone. And if those people at work are making it worse, we'll have his back."

Joong nodded, appreciating Pond's advice. "You're right. I should talk to him. He's been a bit distant lately, and I want to make sure he knows we're here for him."