7 minutes in heaven

After a long mission, Sand and his accomplice, Nick decided to throw a small party at the base. And of course, Nick insisted on playing 7 minutes in heaven.
And when Sand and his assistant, Ray got picked to go into a small closet for 7 minutes, Nick wasted no time shoving the two of them in there.
So, now the both of them were cramped up in a closet while Ray was forced onto Sand's lap. "Stop moving.." He mumbled, hands on Ray's waist to steady him.
Ray couldn't stop fidgeting on Sand's lap, trying to find a good position to sit comfortably and let out a grunt.

Sand's grip tightened on his waist slightly as he tilted his head back against the wall, still silent.
Ray couldn't help but kept moving his hips in discomfort, "How are you so comfy sitting in such a tight space.." Ray mumbled.
The grip tightens a little more, but Sand still wasn't saying anything. Ray couldn't tell if he was annoyed or not, until Sand caught his eyes in his peripheral. "Stop moving.." He mumbled again, still not looking down at Ray.

"Why..what's wrong with you." Ray said getting annoyed at the amount of space he has right now, he's not a big fan of tight spaces.
Sand lifted his eyebrows. "Because I asked you to." He still didn't look at Ray as he spoke softly.
Ray leaned forward towards his face wanting to tease his boss, who he knew secretly favours him.
Sand tilted his head back, looking down at Ray. "What do you want?" He mumbled, still sounding slightly irritated by Ray's previous movements. He kept his hold on him though, not moving away.

"Let's get this over with" Ray leaned his face closer. Ray has had a huge crush on his boss for over two years already, since the day he saved him from the streets and took him under his wings to work as his assistant.
"Yeah, alright." Sand whispered leaning forward as well, until they were just inches from each other. His expression was still cold, but it slowly turned into a smirk as he looked at Ray. "Better..."

Ray grinds on Sand's lap as he let out a small moan, "boss..."
Sand's smirk grew a bit wider when he heard the soft moan. "Mhm.." He muttered, still with Ray close to his chest. His hands were still resting on his waist, pulling him a little closer.
"Hngh..boss..sand.." Ray moaned in Sand's ear.
Sand didn't say anything in reply, but he moved his gaze towards Ray's lips, just studying them a little.
"I need you.."
"Hm," Sand mumbled in reply. There was a slight pause, Sand's eyes still locked on his lips. Then he pulled Ray closer, and leaned forward as well before pressing his lips to Ray's.
It was a soft kiss at first, although he grew more into it, his hands still on Ray's waist. Both tongues fighting for dominance causing Ray's hip to move a little trying to match the rhythm.

As Ray moved his hips, Sand tightened his grip on Ray slightly, pulling him even closer so that he was now pressed fully against him. He kept kissing Ray, pulling him closer with every movement of his hips.
Ray kept grinding on to Sand's lap as he let out deep breaths.
Sand's breath caught as his hips grinded against him, and his grip tightened on his waist.
"More.." Ray begged

"Hmm..." Sand mumbled, his tone becoming husky as he moved his lips to Ray's neck. One of his hands moved to the back of his head, pulling him closer as he left a mark on his neck claiming Ray as his.
"I want you Sand.."
Sand stopped everything for a second, his breath catching again. "Mhm? And why's that?" He asked back, his voice husky and his lips still near Ray's neck.
"I like you." Ray confessed he couldn't keep this secret to himself any longer.

"Oh yeah?" Sand looked back at Ray, a smirk curling up one side of his lips. "Maybe you should be a little more convincing then." He moved his mouth to Ray's ear, his breath tickling it as he whispered quietly. "Convince me..."
Ray grinds on to Sand's lap he wanted him so bad.
Another small moan escapes, his arms holding Ray close and his teeth gently nibbling on his ear. "Hmm.."
Sand's voice is husky and low,
"Convinced?" Ray said proud that he could make someone like Sand moan