1

It's raining. And I am walking towards the glass doors heading to the pool.

I removed my heels and walked down to the pool. I removed my robe and closed my eyes, tears poured down on my cheeks while feeling the pain. The chaos inside my head I cannot control. I jumped off the pool with the bottle of wine on my hand. I didn't opened my eyes and didn't tried to breath to save my self. If I die tonight, it's better than dying tomorrow.

"Jennie!"

I opened my eyes and sat on the bed. The continuous ringing of my alarm on my phone woke me. That dream is  always on my mind. I know I am suicidal but I never tried drowning myself.

"Jen?" A knock on my door brought me back in revere. I stepped down on the bed and fixed my hair behind my ear then open the door. "What's up? Aren't you gonna go down have breakfast with me?" Chae Young my friend.

"It's too early." I looked at her with her outfit and make up.

She's already up too early to dress like that. While I'm in my messy hair, want to sleep more and just rest.

"The news really got you up so bad."

She's fixing her hair in front of the mirror. We are in the hotel, at some resort.

"We know that wasn't true why won't you try and defend yourself? And what is he doing to cover that up?"

I did that to cover my husband. So he won't be doing anything to cover that.

"He'll be here anytime soon." I said. "I better get ready."

"Aren't you gonna fix your life?" She asked with her face frowned. "Jennie grow up!"

"Chaeng, I'm fine. I am perfectly fine."

"No you're not. Tonight will be the victory party of your grandfather-in-law as a new elected governor, I know you know that. They will be throwing mud at you for what you did. Are you still gonna show up?"

"That's important for Tae, Chaeng. I need to be there."

"Even though it isn't true please open your mind about what's happening." She went to me and hugged me. "What I just said was just a piece of advice, if you're gonna take it then thank you, if you're showing up later, I will be there."

I nodded and hugged her back. When she exits I went to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready for our breakfast. Tae will be here any minute soon so I'll better get ready. Under the shower thinking about what Chae Young has said. The news and the article said that I was with someone in Paris when I got my vacation last week. That was not true. I got here last week, Saturday Morning. I paid someone to look like me when seen from afar take her photos with a guy to cover up the issue about the corruption of the company. To cover the image of Tae and Tae' father. I need to be brave when facing my family and his family. Why would they be so hot about my issue when infact they were the most cheater people I knew, even up until now. Besides, Tae's mother begged me to never talk about this plan, she was the head of it.

I wore a simple white crop top and denim jeans. Paired with adidas shoes and chanel bag. I let my natural black hair sway behind me and wore a light make up. Just on time I finished my make up someone knocked on the door. I went to get it. When I saw it's him, I smiled and let him in. He smiled at me and kissed me on my cheek and then to my lips.