9

It's already evening when I got home. I finally had the chance to talk to Lisa about our deal with my husband, that it's all over. I talked to myself that I will start living my life and forget what happened. We will never see each other again. I will move on and focus on my husband, after all we got what my husband wanted to have. I arrived home safe and sound but with a heavy heart for a reason that I'm finally going back to this kind of life. What can I do? I love him so dearly and I can never disappoint my mother and the people around me.

I took a shower and pour my body wash all over my body, scrub my skin with the luffa and covered my body with my favorite perfume. I don't want to smell Lisa on me. She didn't let me go the whole afternoon  she fucked me like a mad woman, she held me in every positions I didn't know existed. She drained me but I still managed to come home without them noticing how exhausted I am. The maids greeted me with respect as I go down the stairs to get some milk myself. I want strawberries and chocolates so I got them on the tray with the help of one of my maids. I asked her about Tae and she answered me of where he headed, she also mentioned about him coming home late. Must be because of work? I cannot help but over think of anything else.

I finally got my phone. When I opened my phone, a few texts from Taehyung saying to be careful and if she's treating me kindly. She sure did. I called him but he's out of reach.

"Did mom came to visit?"

"No, Miss Kim."

As usual. When father died, she's been so alcoholic and so much than that she spends her time playing illegal things with her friends, playing poker and everything, spending money here and there, having a vacation to everywhere she wants. I gave her the money and everything that she ever dreamt of having. That's the least I could do to ease her sadness over my father's death. Maybe that way she can forget him. But she became so addicted to it that no matter how I try to tell her to stop she just wouldn't. She's crying the whole night when she got drunk calling for my father. Having nightmares and once hospitalized for how many days because of having so much panic attacks. I don't know what to do so I let her.

After a moment, I stood on the veranda not realizing Tae's car stopped just on the yard. I turned my head to the other side to look for him. He got out of the car looking tired. I went out the room, downstairs and smiled at him as he went in and see me. Her eyes cannot hide the shock that he saw me inside.

"J-Jen..."

"Why are you so surprised?"

"No, I was just—" he didn't finished what he was going to say he immediately hugged me.

I'm too nervous about what he's going to ask me and how it was. To my surprise, he didn't asked. We cuddled all night and I cooked for him, he talked about the business that was going well but complaining he's exhausted because of the meeting. I chuckled at the and missed him very much.

I let myself fall into a deep slumber under his arms.

After a few hours.

I opened my eyes when I felt a phone vibrating on my legs, I forgot I put my phone beside me and just fell asleep while we were talking. I opened my phone and saw a text from an unknown number. It's two in the morning.

I can't sleep. Just thinking of you.

-Lisa.

She got my number without my permission.

I ignored her text and deleted the message. Two days had passed and she won't just leave my mind. She's texting and she tried to call me but I didn't answered back. I once answered her call but told her to stop and let go  forget everything that we had. She keeps ringing inside my head  everywhere I go and in everything I do.
We are having a fancy dinner tonight on my favorite restaurant. Taehyung ordered all my favorite foods.