14

The next day I flew back to Puerto Rico for Tae's on going construction. I was excited to go because I know Lisa will be there. And I was not wrong.

She picked me up in my hotel wearing a fancy dress to go on a fancy club not too far from the hotel. With her hands on my waist tightly holding me close. She kept sniffing my perfume while sweet talking sometimes making me giggle. She wanted me to go on a club now, I want to experience it too, it's been a long time since I enjoyed this kind of partying with strange people. I watch her walk towards the bartender and talk nicely to the man with her authority. I roamed my eyes on her beautiful face down to her gorgeous body. She's perfect. She dressed really well with that Prada. I wonder how a woman like her with a lot of responsibility on her business can go out with me like this without worrying about her company spending millions without her.

"Nice eyes girl." A blonde, tall woman came to me and snap her fingers in front of my face. "Do you want me to pull those eyes out?"

She blocked my sight from Lisa not far from me. She stood in front of me. Even with heels she's still taller, she's beautiful, her blonde hair and blue eyes are perfect, she's wearing a lose thin strip dress. If I pull that dress she'd go naked. Swallowed her drink without taking her eyes off me.

"That woman your staring at is mine."

People around the globe where Lisa would go will definitely own her. I'm tired of her popularity. I rolled my eyes. This is another one hell of a bitch not worth dealing with.

"You've been staring at her, do you like her back off—"

We both heard a fake  cough behind her. Lisa came to my side and held my waist pulled close to her. She's so so so close to me I can feel her being, her breath tickling my ears. She chuckled.

"I love when you roll your eyes." She whispered making me smile. "Come on Juliana." Lisa turn her head to the woman in front of me who's name is Juliana. "Don't touch this woman, she's different."

"How different from your other whores?" She laughed. I got hurt at what she said but I am not one of her whores right?

"Hey." Lisa's tone rose up.

"Was she a virgin when you took her? Too bad, I can say she's boring in bed."

"Back off Juliana."

Lisa pulled me from there and went to the bartender she was talking with a while ago.
She immediately smiled at me when she sees me and gave me a glass of fine drink. I don't know if there's alcohol in this but I smiled at her and thanked her.

"Don't mind her, she's just teasing."

I raised my eyebrows and was about to talk but the woman mixing drinks interrupted.

"Trust Lisa when she say." She winked at me. "Hey there, are you Jennie Kim?"

"You know me?"

"Lisa told me." The smile didn't left her lips. "Looks like my bud her caught a gorgeous Goddess, not lying."

I was flattered.

"You're Lisa's girlfriend?"

I saw Lisa opened her mouth to speak but I was the one to answer.

"Yes."

Her smile turned to something more meaningful.

"Please take good care of her, now."

I was about to ask her what she means by now when Lisa grabbed my hand.

"Let's have a dance?"

I raised my eyebrows. She pulled me on the dance floor.