Chapter 14

Stefi's funeral was bigger than I expected.  I mean, I knew she was popular, but she was also a bitch.  A small part of me wondered how many people actually only came to see if she was really dead, but I knew that was harsh.   Possibly true, but still harsh.
Her service was filled with Taylor Swift songs (of course, she was a fan of bitchy break-up songs), though, in something resembling irony, her video montage was done to "This Is Me", with photos of her at various parties and pageants, which started turning into duck-faced slutty selfies once she started high school.
The only reason I went is out of respect for Jared.  Even though it was obvious that, uh, his alliances had shifted, he was still with her for a few years, so of course there would be some sorrow for him.  We had agreed prior to attending to not draw attention to ourselves, so I sat with other classmates while he sat up with the family.
Once it was over, I left and went to the shopping mall.  It felt strange being there without Ellie - she wasn't at the funeral, and I hadn't heard anything from her for a few days.  She had found out about Jared and I hooking up more, and I'm not sure if it was jealousy or just disrespectful in her opinion, but either way, she wasn't happy about it and told me she needed some space.
Not long after I got to the shopping centre, I realised I didn't really want to be there, so I grabbed an iced coffee and decided to go home.  Since I also didn't really want to deal with people, I put my earbuds in and started blasting my 90s Alt Rock playlist.  The first track, Volcano Girls, had only just kicked off when I felt my elbow being grabbed.  I jumped and turned, ready to slap a bitch, only to see Jared.
I took the buds out halfway through Jared telling me he had been calling out to me.  I held up my bud to show the reason I wasn't responding, then put them in their case, and back in my pocket.
"You heading home?" He asked, already falling into step beside me.
"Yeah.  Don't feel like being around people."  As I said this, Jared gave me a mock-hurt look.
"Even me?" Jared asked, batting his eyelids.
I laughed and gave him a playful nudge.  "I mean, I guess I can fit you in."
"Well, I think we already established that a few times."  Strangely, considering how dirty my mind usually was, I didn't even realise how that could have been interpreted until he said that.
"Oh my God, I didn't mean it like that," I laughed.
Why is it, even when I just wanted to be alone, Jared didn't feel like an intrusion?  Even after last week, when I heard whatever I heard at Jared's house, he felt like ... home.  There was no other way to put it.  I know we had grown up together, and lately we had been boning, but despite all that, when he was around, I felt completely at ease.
I thought back to what he just said, or at least how he twisted what I had said.  "Ok, so I guess we have established I can fit you in, but I wonder if you can fit me in ..." I looked at him with a side-eye, trying to gauge his reaction.
One thing about Jared, he never seemed to look shocked, unless it was in a joking way.  Even after saying this, he simply smiled, and returned my side-eye, and simply said "I know a good way to find out."
Cue my jeans getting tight around the groin again.  Lately, that seemed to be a given whenever we were together, even if we didn't start playing.  Just thinking or talking about it was enough to get me going.  However, I wasn't going to act like the innocent victim this time.  I looked around and saw nobody was close enough to recognise us, or see too much, so I reached behind and slapped him on the ass.
Jared turned around, walking away from me backwards, and giving me that cocky look again.  "Oh, is that how it is?"  He asked, before laughing and running off.
Oh yeah, I was totally going to be fucking him soon.

On the way home, the little gropes ended up becoming too much to resist, and we ended up going into an abandoned warehouse we were walking past.  As soon as we were out of the public view, our lips met with more desire than ever before.  There was a hunger that needed to be satisfied, and both of us were devouring as much as we could.
My shirt fell to the ground first, with my hands running under Jared's own top and feeling every single ripple of his abs.  I broke my lips away from his as I pulled his shirt off and discarded it to the side.  As soon as he was free, my hands were back to exploring his body as our lips drank each other.  I pushed him back while I made my way down, my teeth gently biting his nipples as my hands went into his pants and squeezed his butt.
"Fuck I want you so bad," I breathed into his chest.
Jared placed his finger under my chin and brought me back up so our faces were level.  He looked me in the eye for a second before he responded.  "You have me.  Do what you want."
That was all I needed.  I couldn't wait any longer.  I steered Jared over to a bench along the wall, lifting him up and placing him on top.  I unbuckled his pants as I kissed his neck, feeling every moan he gave.
As soon as his pants were loose, he lifted his hips so I could remove them, then placed his legs on my shoulders, pushing me down as he did so.  I took his cue and moved down to between his legs, holding his hips with my hands while I used my tongue to wet his taint.  His moans got louder and began echoing around the warehouse.  I lifted his hips, and began wetting between his cheeks, slipping my tongue inside as I undid my own pants and started stroking myself.
Eventually, I ran my tongue back along his taint, across his balls, along his dick, and then up towards his chest.
"Fuck me", Jared whispered breathlessly.  He didn't need to tell me twice.
I reached down and, using one finger to aim myself, I moved my cock towards his tight hole, and rubbed it against him.  Jared slid forward slightly so his hips were almost off the edge of the bench, and reached down to guide me into him.
"FUUUUCK!" I moaned, as I started thrusting slowly.
"Is that all you got?" Jared whispered between moans.  "Fuck me!"
Wow, looks like someone is a demanding bottom.  I started thrusting harder, one hand moving to his throat and gripping lightly, wanting to feel every single moan as it escaped his throat.  Jared started moaning louder, his own hands moving to my butt and pushing my hips into him harder.
I leaned down and kissed him, biting his lower lip which made him moan even more.  All of a sudden, he stopped me, and pushed me back.  Standing up, Jared turned around and bent over, placing his cock on the bench.
Sliding back inside him, I wrapped one arm around him, grabbing his neck and bringing him up to kiss me.  I could feel the head of my cock tapping his prostate as his bubblebutt bounced against my hips.  He was so tight, and it felt amazing.
"I'm getting close," I whispered into his ear, and Jared pushed his hips back so that he was thrusting in time with me.
"Keep going," he demanded, as his moans came in gasps.  I held my breath, trying to clench my cock so I didn't cum too quick, but Jared wasn't going to let that happen.  He reached back and grabbed my ass again, pushing me deeper into him.
Suddenly, he brushed a finger against my hole, and that was it.  With an almighty moan, louder than any I've ever done, I came inside him.  Jared put a hand behind my neck and brought our faces together so we were kissing as we both moaned.  I could feel his ass clenching as he came over the bench, shooting so hard that he hit the wall.  Once we both finished, I collapsed onto him as he collapsed onto the bench.  I didn't even have enough energy to take myself out of him, but eventually it went down and slipped out on its own.
In the past, the hookups I've had had never been this intense.  They had never wanted to kiss this much, and had never made me cum so much either.  I could feel those pesky feelings coming on again, and this time, I didn't want to push them away, or deny them.
Before I stood up, I leaned down, kissed Jared again, and before I could stop myself, I whispered something I never thought I would say to anyone.
"I love you."