suprise ✨🥹

Recap:
As he finished that sentence, my whole body tingled with fire and goosebumps. I blushed, feeling something was wrong with me; he was talking about murder, yet I found it oddly attractive. I've been immersed in reading dark romance books, and here's someone articulating how they'd protect me by inflicting harm, and I'm feeling proud and strangely more attracted to him.

*****************************************

Sanath's POV:

I see my little pineapple, oblivious to the state of peril around her, and as she moves, I smile, knowing how many would be in the grave by now for even laying eyes on her. However, that doesn't mean I'm a killer. I do background checks; those motherfuckers aren't innocent. I only eliminate those who don't deserve to live, so essentially, I'm just serving what they deserve. Simple.

It's up to her. I could create a world where she feels at home, but at the same time, I could reduce it to ashes for her. I might sound obsessed, which is true; I've belonged to her from the moment she stepped onto this earth.

I chuckle, pulling back and watching her flourish, her cheeks flushed, and I say, "Don't worry about that, my bubble."

Yeah, my family calls her bubble because she's reserved around people in the first three meets. She doesn't speak much; she remains in her own bubble. There's always a protective shield around her, and only we are allowed to see her true self after breaking that barrier. My mom has always cherished her bubble so much. She's already become a member of our family, and I'm more than glad that she's one of us, and I'm part of theirs.

I snap out of my thoughts as she nods and pats her cheeks, trying to calm the heat rushing to her face. Aww, she's cute.

I tell her to get ready to leave for my penthouse, and she heads off to prepare while I call her personal bodyguard, Ian. He arrives within minutes and stands before me.

"Ranjini will be moving in with me. You'll be working outside my house and inform the other guards of hers to do the same. You can leave now and be there," I command. He leaves after affirming with a 'yes sir '.

Soon my pineapple arrive down the stairs wearing a sweatshirt and grey jean with open hair looking adorable.

Oh my she can slay in any outfit she wears. As she reaches me and smiles

" Ready , Shall we will go Mr Shetty" there she goes again with teasing. I smirk as a thought of me teasing her back saying her ' ready as always my soon to be Mrs Shetty ' but controlling before spilling anything out. Putting back to my straight face and nod to her and we reach out to my car   drive to my penthouse. while she mutters under her saying that why am i always turning grumpy sudden only if she knows how a grumpy personality turn into golden retriever side only around her.

As we reach our penthouse yeah it's ours now. I see that my gaurds and her's at entrance and they notice us they greet which she returns  and moving into the building and we getting into the elevator and reach my penthouse floor and enter the password and got in .

She doesn't utter a single word until then and i turn back and say

"039908 remember this password bubble it's the main entrance password" to which absent mindedly nods as she was concentrate on the interior design i chuckle as she looks so curious about the house. We settle in the sofa and maids serves her strawberry shake and wait her to drink it.

After she completes it and again starts looks around curiously . I hold her hand and  she looks at me and has I have her all focus on me now i ask her " do you remember the password".

To which she looks confused and asks "what password" i chuckle and say " nothing i will send you the password of the main entrance to your phone" to which she nods in understanding.